Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super cold weather coming to my area.:icon_eek: I am expecting all the usual frozen pipe calls. Problem is, most of them come from people with no money who live in poorly insulated trailers. If it gets crazy, I'll be getting a credit card number before I even go out.
I hate unfreezing pipes underneath nasty trailers.:cry: Maybe I'll just turn the phone off.:whistling2:

·
Registered
112 Posts
we are already knee deep in frozen pipe season. Been on several calls aready. Only had to call in the thaw rig once. Got all the rest with my torch/thaw box/heat gun! Been lucky so far...

We have a few frozen house we are waiting to repair. I expect to be on one of them next wek making 200 split pipe repairs. Two or three guys for two or three days... the memories...

Luckily, we don't do plumbing on trailers. Only heat. So the only time we have to crawl under on is to do some gas line for a new furnace. Most companies here in town won't do anything to trailers. Its because they can't pay, I suspect... I work on alot of furnaces in them and I always have been paid... But I'm not gonna say anything :) I'd don't want to be plumbing underneath a trailer!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
We have been there, you can have it.

·
new nickname:Quaker State
1,204 Posts
Shame on you Para1 for posting pictures of my cousin and his sister without their permission. :laughing:

·
new nickname:Quaker State
1,204 Posts
No wonder there are 2 Bill's in the same forum. We's bro's. Once removed. Lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
-25 wind chill tonight. tomorrow the phone will ring off hook with frozen water lines...i hate frozen water lines. those good looking people in the picture are 1 of my best customers, so be nice them

·
Banned
383 Posts
we had our 1st blast about a month ago -40 and frozen crap everywhere. were getting it again its - 30 now and its getting windier and colder. im hoping to avoid more frozen calls im buried w/ project work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts