Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Anyone interested in learning about GPS Tracking?

4K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Wethead 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in learning about GPS Tracking?

#5 ·
No, I am not a plumber. I am a salesman for a GPS Tracking company and thought that you guys might have had some questions about the technology and how it could be used to increase the profitability of your businesses.

GPS Tracking allows you to know where your vehicles are so you can better manage them. Some of the benefits are

- reduce fuel consumption by a guaranteed 10%
- increase productivity
- reduce overtime
- substantiate time on site
- automate payroll and vehicle maintenance
- and much more

#6 · (Edited)
No, I am not a plumber. I am a salesman for a GPS Tracking company and thought that you guys might have had some questions about the technology and how it could be used to increase the profitability of your businesses.

GPS Tracking allows you to know where your vehicles are so you can better manage them. Some of the benefits are

- reduce fuel consumption by a guaranteed 10%
- increase productivity
- reduce overtime
- substantiate time on site
- automate payroll and vehicle maintenance
- and much more
Dude, seriously let me give you a HUGE BONUS here:

Soliciting on forums that are NON related to your products is 100% a waste of time, and I am an internet marketer as well as a plumber.

Just take some friendly advice and just buy yourself leads for 10 cents each, in the long run you'll make way more money.

I know that "everyone has to eat" that's why your here to begin with , but take my advice and drop me a Thank you note in 6 months :)

Good Luck :)

or Alternatively , you could be naive and not listen but you will not make money, I am offering you free advice here :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.