Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I am not a plumber. I am a salesman for a GPS Tracking company and thought that you guys might have had some questions about the technology and how it could be used to increase the profitability of your businesses.

GPS Tracking allows you to know where your vehicles are so you can better manage them. Some of the benefits are

- reduce fuel consumption by a guaranteed 10%
- increase productivity
- reduce overtime
- substantiate time on site
- automate payroll and vehicle maintenance
- and much more

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
No, I am not a plumber. I am a salesman for a GPS Tracking company and thought that you guys might have had some questions about the technology and how it could be used to increase the profitability of your businesses.

GPS Tracking allows you to know where your vehicles are so you can better manage them. Some of the benefits are

- reduce fuel consumption by a guaranteed 10%
- increase productivity
- reduce overtime
- substantiate time on site
- automate payroll and vehicle maintenance
- and much more
Dude, seriously let me give you a HUGE BONUS here:

Soliciting on forums that are NON related to your products is 100% a waste of time, and I am an internet marketer as well as a plumber.

Just take some friendly advice and just buy yourself leads for 10 cents each, in the long run you'll make way more money.

I know that "everyone has to eat" that's why your here to begin with , but take my advice and drop me a Thank you note in 6 months :)

Good Luck :)

or Alternatively , you could be naive and not listen but you will not make money, I am offering you free advice here :)

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
I always know where my truck is...because I am the one who drives it. Being a one-man shop has its downsides, but I like it. No baby-sitting technicians, or worrying about them doing side-work out of the van. No GPS, drug-tests, expensive workman's comp, etc, etc.
Oh come on , don't you want to track yourself ?:whistling2:

·
Registered
56 Posts
GPS will cause a divorce

That is all I need. My wife finds out I have a GPS and no more late plumber's conferences, for me!

Electonic Leash?

Pagers
Cell Phones
GPS

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
He's been banned.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
My Gps tracks me where ever I go. works good to, never have gotten lost yet.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Never used that one .. Plumbers Conference... We all have tracking .. Baton Rouge forgot EZ PASS

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
GPS tracking is a great idea for businesses but SPAM is SPAM and should not be tolerated.

Mark

1 - 20 of 24 Posts