Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ALL.

Does anyone have an old verizon phone that they want to sell?

Maybe you have upgraded and have an old phone lying around?

I am in need of two, if you have any.

I can pay via paypal or postal money order

I really don't care what kind, as long as its for the Verizon network and works.

Let me know :)

·
Banned
383 Posts
i had all 3 from prior contracts i upgrade every 2 years. gave each one to the brother in law and he lost 2 in the snow and spilled soda all over the last. if id known id given them to you. he cant take care of anything.sorry.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another bummer , but thanks for replying :)

I am just trying to find one from a brother tradesman Vs someone that I don't know, that way I know it won't be stolen or something like if I buy it from ebay or CL

NOT that all phones on those places are stolen etc, But there is a huge risk, that I am not willing to take :)

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
I just got a new Blackberry 8830 and gave my Treo 750W to my son-in-law. He ended up trading it in ($25) :furious: on a new Q-Phone.

Mark

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i have one that is pretty beat. it's mine from 2 phones ago (probably 4-5 years old), basic 1.3mp camera and phone, no bells and whistles. lots of scratches on the screen and body and i think it needs a new battery. it's yours if you want it, let me know.

if i were you, i'd hold out for something nicer but it's here if you can'f find anything.

paul

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just got a new Blackberry 8830 and gave my Treo 750W to my son-in-law. He ended up trading it in ($25) :furious: on a new Q-Phone.

Mark
Gosh, day late and a dollar short is my story :)

i have one that is pretty beat. it's mine from 2 phones ago (probably 4-5 years old), basic 1.3mp camera and phone, no bells and whistles. lots of scratches on the screen and body and i think it needs a new battery. it's yours if you want it, let me know.

if i were you, i'd hold out for something nicer but it's here if you can'f find anything.

paul

Hey, Yea, I am just looking for something to "talk" on :)

I lost a phone and they want a crazy price to buy a new one.

So yea. just pm me what you want for it and how much for shipping and I can paypal you :)

·
Plumbing Contractor
975 Posts
Only if you were a week earlier

I just bought 3 new phones. Verizon. I gave my old ones to charity for abused women.

bought me and my wife the NV2 and got one of those military speck phones for the employee. (in hopes he will not break it)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.