Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring has sprung here in northern Minnesota and projects are starting up again. I got busy!:thumbup:
Funny what a little warm weather can do.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Yes and no. People here are still waiting for the big tax rebate, thats usually the way it goes here though. Doing alot of bids.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes and no. People here are still waiting for the big tax rebate, thats usually the way it goes here though. Doing alot of bids.:thumbsup:
I think that's part of it, people are getting tax money back. Oh, and frozen houses.:whistling2:

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Tick tock.

Waiting on heating season to end. Then we will start ripping out 4 VW micro-bus sized steam boilers on our geo-thermal job.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Busy , Busy . Had not slowed too much .

Cal

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to hear, lot's of busy plumbers out there! I slowed down a little when it was freakin 50 below zero but it's really picking up now. Scheduled out about a week for service calls and starting to bid some larger re-pipes too. People might skimp on some things but they won't do without their plumbing!

·
Registered
151 Posts
As far as new construction, we are seeing a little of a spike here in Tulsa, OK. We have a Parade of Homes here in June, so it may be that. However, there are some that are customs as well. Sure would have helped us if the tax break would have been 15K instead of 8K.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Chuggin' right along. My guys have been getting their 40's all through winter, even a spate of rain didn't hinder us much. Got jobs lined up through spring and summer. May have to hire or borrow another man or two.

·
Banned
913 Posts
Feast / famine. On and off for no apparent reason. Some days, nothing on the calendar and then the day starts to fill up. Other days it seems like the phone won't stop.

Our less busy days have been spent re-organizing and re-evaluating our game plan. Very busy with new marketing plans and designs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts