Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been screwed by a customer that they actually did something to get back at them for revenge or at least to get paid what was owed?
:furious:

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
Your asking us to let the world know if we may or may not have committed a crime against a person or business that prolly deserved said crime against them. Most crimes carry a statute of limitations which means anyone that admits their crimes could be charged. That said....I'm not telling

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well thats what i really meant,, has anyone wanted to do something... I did word it wrong.. But Tankless sounds like his side job is lawyer

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
We have been screwed over by the "coalition" if that counts,

They filled our underground with Cment , when my foreman would not hire the guys,

Guess what...next day he did :)

Yes, this stuff really happens in NYC

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep I know about the coalition in NYC After they get hired just dont expect the job to get done very fast... Hows the work in Rochester busy?

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Yea, Rochester is way different then Long Island or NYC where I was used to plumbing... but there is work :)

I personally don't plumb as much as I used to in the field anymore,

But I do miss the days of when we used to hire the guys from the colo and watch them just run each jackhammer into the ground till t got stuck...

Yea, those guys are too much..... I wonder if Obama will address that kinda thing............

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have to hope he will be good.. lets just say i didnt vote for him ,, Ive been out of the new construction for about 5 years now..so i dont see the coalition thing much anymore.. thats where i spent most of my apprenticeship.. Im more into renovations these days and boilers heaters radiant.. etc.. Some commercial once in a while. I used to work in Arizona what a big difference from here to the west coast..

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I can neither deny or confirm any of these allegations ,,,, Senator .

heh,heh

Cal

·
Registered
790 Posts
Has anyone been screwed by a customer that they actually did something to get back at them for revenge or at least to get paid what was owed?
:furious:
Screwed by a customer ? My employer owes me 800.00 bucks plus 6 hrs. labor. For instance, Out of town boiler install, 2 hrs. away, get there only to find out, co. credit card doesn't work. :thumbsup: Everything goes on the personal. (bout 1000.00 bucks) Upon return , give him receipts, stiffs me on food! :thumbup: WTF ? No more freebies. No more going above and beyond. No more using my own power tools. If I quit, I figure I'll loose the cash. I'm not going to "steal " it back, no retaliation :no:

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Get there only to find out, co. credit card doesn't work.
That my friend may be an indication of how well the company is doing.
I would consider not paying the bill that gets you parts and supplies to be a poison pill!:whistling2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts