Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just checking out Craigs List and found this one, woweeee.

Under license info instead of a license number he puts, pro? hahahahha:thumbup:

STOP!!!!!!!!!!! Need a plumber give me a call

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-10, 7:58PM CDT

I HAVE ALOT OF REFERENCES ABOUT MY WORK, JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE HANDYMAN PEOPLE SAY KNOW PLUMBING I AM SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST AND FAIR ON PRICE SO GIVE ME A TRY
IF YOU WON'T REFERENCES JUST LET ME KNOW I HAVE ALOT OF THEM

SERVICE CALLS
Water Heaters

BASEMENT FINISHES
NEW CONSTRUCTION
WATER HEATERS
SOFTNERS
I CAN DO ALOT OF OTHER STUFF TO SO GIVE ME A TRY
EMAIL ME OR GIVE ME 952-888-1097 plumber
I can do all plumbing projectsplumber

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • License info: pro

PostingID: 1215632552

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was shameless

Yea but it's still funny.:thumbup:

The debate over pex, cpvc, or any plastic is getting old. I use it and will continue using it and I could care less what anyone thinks anymore, I love it and my customers love it. Those that knock other plumbers for using plastic only make themselves look ridiculous.:eek:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Iron Ranger - We Talked About Using Pex Couple Of Nites Ago On A Relocate Of A Wh. My Guys Are Still A Little Gun Shy.the Biggest Objection That Came Up-what About Rats,mice,etc Chewing Through It In An Attic-have You Ever Seen It Happen? I Know Of A Couple Of Plbrs That Are Using It Some,mostly On Mobile Home Repipes.

·
Banned
6,437 Posts
Anyone know where I might could find a tinned Delta valve?

·
Registered
843 Posts
The Craigslist guy says he can "do a lot of other things to." Well, spelling sure isn't one of them. Couldn't he get an English speaker to write something legible for him?

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
So... my whole "King" post got removed? Do you mortals have any idea how long it took me to think that up? All that sarcasm lost... forever......:cry:

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So... my whole "King" post got removed? Do you mortals have any idea how long it took me to think that up? All that sarcasm lost... forever......:cry:
Oh well, if it's any consolation to you I did enjoy your posts.:)
I could always revive the Burger King again if you like? :laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts