Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it dont mean much, but went to Petersburg VA today to get certified by Rinnai.

I know it dont mean much, but what the hay, its just another thing to add to my collection

Not too much to them. Next I am after my VA gas fitting license.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Congratulations!

Don't underestimate what education does for you. You don't know what you don't know.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
I know it dont mean much, but went to Petersburg VA today to get certified by Rannai.

I know it dont mean much, but what the hay, its just another thing to add to my collection

Hey Bill, did you pay attention to the class, you spelled Rinnai wrong. Tisk, Tisk. Just bustin your chops, cause, it is funny.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
You cannot have too many skills. That will be what sets you apart from the next guy:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
I know it dont mean much, but went to Petersburg VA today to get certified by Rinnai.

Bill, how long did it take to get certified? How much did it cost? This is something I'd like to do as well. Any #'s ,addresses, websites, etc. would be much appreciated.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Bill, how long did it take to get certified? How much did it cost? This is something I'd like to do as well. Any #'s ,addresses, websites, etc. would be much appreciated.
One of the local supply houses here just did one for free. Talk to your local supply house, and find out who the local rep is for Rinnai in your area. They should be able to fill you in on some details. Taking the level 3 service and repair class for rinnai next month. Local Rinnai rep is giving it for FREE.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Thanks Rockstar. I'll be giving my boy at Fergie's a call tomorrow to set this up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts