Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this today:

Good day,
I'm John Morrison and i would like to order some Water heaters and below is the specifications needed on the Heaters :

50 Gallon 240 volt,Single phase,45 kilowatts Electric water heater without installations.
Qty : 5 Units

Do let me know the price per Water heater and payment you accept so that we can proceed with this order ASAP.

Regards.
John Morrison.

It came from: [email protected]

Gotta love the Nigerions

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Got this today:

It came from: [email protected]

Gotta love the Nigerions
Please send me your bank account number and your pin number so I can arrainge for a deposit of 12 million dollars into your account...:laughing:

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
I got those to. Several times and deleted them.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
I play these up great.

I tell them I'm going to buy them, just need their check that they overwrote and thanks for the extra cash. Then I give them my ex-wifes bank account number since they need to deposit funds immediately. Hell everybody else has made a deposit, they might as well too! :whistling2:

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I play these up great.

I tell them I'm going to buy them, just need their check that they overwrote and thanks for the extra cash. Then I give them my ex-wifes bank account number since they need to deposit funds immediately. Hell everybody else has made a deposit, they might as well too! :whistling2:
I actually did laugh out loud on that one.....well said:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Shoot. All I ever get is offers to make my tool bigger. Heck, I can't hardly lift my tools now . . .

That CRACKED me up !!! Good one !!:laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Just tell them that you will send them the heaters first and invoice them?

Nothing like $12 million in hot water tanks getting shipped to Africa.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts