Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
4th year apprentice
399 Posts
Schitt I never heard of a plumber before who would find anything negative about a one night stand, unless of course it results in a pregnancy, but other than that.......

I don't know how they do things in Canada, but I find it very difficult to believe that anyone here can be held responsible for any advice they give on the internet. Except for goading someone to commit suicide who goes through with it. There have been a few recent cases of exactly that, but they have also been hard won, and several prior to that whuich have led to aquittal. I'm not a lawyer, but I refuse to believe that anyone can be held accountable for much more than that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
FYI

When you get tired of playing with those AS flushvalves, the Sloans will fit into the AS screw stop valves. So a water shutdown is not needed.
Zurn for awhile also made a generic version, discontinued now.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
FYI

When you get tired of playing with those AS flushvalves, the Sloans will fit into the AS screw stop valves. So a water shutdown is not needed.
Zurn for awhile also made a generic version, discontinued now.

There are a bunch of different brands THAT ARE MADE TO FIT SLOAN not the other way around. Delaney is another. Most at the very least fit at the stop connection. Many like the zurn have pretty much all the parts compatible.

Slaon is the original. Current parts will fit a sloan valve from the 30's, now that's impressive. In 2006 they released a replica model that looks like the old ones with a porcelain handle and bell shaped top with nut. I want one.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts