Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I was just prompted to give a brief introduction, so here it is.

I started plumbing in high school and haven't been able to change my career since. I obtained my Journeyman license in Nevada 17 years ago and received my first Contractors license 14 years ago and recently retested and started my newest endeavor called AllAces Plumbing.

I look forward to gleaning and contributing all the information I can!

Thanks for providing the great database of plumbing information!

·
Vegas Plumber
100 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: There goes the neighborhood! LMAO:laughing: You spend wayyy to much time on the computer boy, get your a--- out and do some work will ya:thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Were glad you joined. Welcome aboard

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome.

I worked out there three years ago for rapid mechanical. Why would you want to change your career. Plumbing is the greatest part time paying job ever!:laughing:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome.

I worked out there three years ago for rapid mechanical. Why would you want to change your career. Plumbing is the greatest part time paying job ever!:laughing:
I haven't ever worked for Rapid, but I haven't heard anything bad about them either. My true calling is Computer Programming, but ever since I had to go out on my own with Plumbing, my hobbies have been put away, lol.:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts