Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All....

Air bubbles (murky white) are showing up in 2 of 4 faucets in at a HO residence. One faucet and tub run clear, the two other faucets run murky on hot...

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Not all run murky?
I would check the areator, remove them and see what happens. May be something in it.

Wow. Your slipping, how do we know this guy is a real plumber?

OR - did we remove that "you have to make a intro" post rule ?

Just curious?

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i saw this post a few minutes ago and thought i'd give him the "do an intro and tell us who you are" thing but figured i was too lowly of a new recruit and one of the old timers would be better suited to lay it down. hmmmm.

paul

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Thanks for posting on PlumbingZone.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

PlumbingZone.com is designed for professional plumbers to discuss issues and topics related to their profession. Many of our plumbers are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
i saw this post a few minutes ago and thought i'd give him the "do an intro and tell us who you are" thing but figured i was too lowly of a new recruit and one of the old timers would be better suited to lay it down. hmmmm.

paul
YEA, Bill you drinking again?

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
well nordic, first i would start by turning the main breaker off in your panel. B i would make sure that al lmy toilets are drained all the way out and that there is no water in the tanks.4th, you need some duct tape to stretch from one toilet bowl to the other. C, with the duct tape stretched as far as it can go with out coming unstuck from both tanks, walk in a circle aournd the ceiling fan in the bedroom until you feel dizzy. After that, wake up and remove duct tape and turn on main breaker at panel. that should take care of it, hell, im positive it will.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Rockstar,
Quite givin away all the fawkin trade secrets.

:ban::laughing:

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
well nordic, first i would start by turning the main breaker off in your panel. B i would make sure that al lmy toilets are drained all the way out and that there is no water in the tanks.4th, you need some duct tape to stretch from one toilet bowl to the other. C, with the duct tape stretched as far as it can go with out coming unstuck from both tanks, walk in a circle aournd the ceiling fan in the bedroom until you feel dizzy. After that, wake up and remove duct tape and turn on main breaker at panel. that should take care of it, hell, im positive it will.
Your forgot that he needs to do a hydro-static test to see if the lines hold the psi first :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts