Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a pex plumber (Seaocast, NH)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-02-06, 10:14PM EST

Hi there,
First, I do not mean to piss off any Master Plumbers, with that said, I am looking for somebody that can run some PEX for me and replace copper pipes in a one bath room house. I had somebody that was going to do it, however, they took the money and ran. I do not need a Master Plumber, just someone that can replace some PEX, I will buy all materials. The walls are already opened up and I will open up the one remaining that you may need to replace the last line. It's pretty easy stff for anyone that knows plumbing from what I am told, (preferably atleast have a little undertanding of code for my area.)

The only other thing need is for you to add a dishwasher drain to my sink.

I'm told it's about 2-8 hours work depending on how quick you are, but I don't know much about it.

Willing to pay up to $15- 25 per hour but would like any interested person to take a look at it to see if the 2 people who told me how long it would take are full of [email protected]

Please let me know if you interested, I am in Dover, NH and can jump on this any time you can.

A couple references would be great as well or your boss if this is a side thing

If you plan on replying to this, please plan on coming by to take a look at the job you we don't waste each others time..

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1024266527

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
NHMaster, you should respond to the ad, get his address and edumacate mr.homeowner!
They finally changed the law here in Minnesota last fall. Nobody acts as plumbing contractor in this state without a license.
Before that, Minnesota allowed anyone without a license to do Any plumbing in Any town of 5000 or less. You would not believe some of the stuff I come across here.
We still have a local handyman that tries, even got brave and put an ad in the shopper for plumbing and electrical. I turned him in, the ad is gone.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Git er done NHM!!! That's a bunch of BS! NHM, call that inspector and have a list of permit fees ready for the guy too, then present the option of doing the work as a "Registered, Licensed, Professional Plumber" !!!

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
No, you just loosen your crimpers to the point that the joints will just hold street pressure but no more and crimp away. Should hold for about a month or two. Just long enough for furniture to make it in............:whistling2:

Somebody ought to do it and not crimp the pex, haha, if they're gonna use barbed fittings. . . just for the heck of it.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
I have said this before and I will say it again,

Lets all CONTACT cl AND ask them to change the policy ONLY allowing LICENSED plumbers to use that, I mean ITS THE LAW, AND cl says they "follow laws"

I mean letting a UNLICENSED plumber offer services is the same as DRUG / GAMBLING / SEX ads in my book, they are ILLEGAL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts