Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

My name is Dave. I'm a Plumbing Contractor here in Arizona. I was looking around for a place where other Plumbers hang out and discuss stuff about our business when I found this one. I've been checking out several of the forums and think I've found a bunch of good people !!!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Plumberman,

I didn't know what else to say at the time .. you know .. kinda like leaving a message on the old recorder. Yea .. I can't claim to be good either, just been doing it along time .. so I should be good at it too .. Yea .. I am :thumbup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. It's such a relief reading and talking with people who know what they're talking about !! As opposed to the other forums we've all seen.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Congrats on finding this place. It's pretty good conversation.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Hay Dave

Welcome aboard, you will find this a unique site.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the hearty welcome ! I signed up after looking around for awhile and knowing I had stumbled into a place where people knew what they were talking about ! Yes, a unique site with much wisdom from a great bunch of people. I'll be stopping by from time to time to see what's going on. If I can add to the conversation I will, I will be asking some questions also. Great concept for a website ! Thanks again guys for the great welcome !

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
Welcome on Dave, the site is somewhat new, a little awkward at times as we grow, but I think guys like you will help liven things up a bit.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Guys,

jjbex, I'm in the southeast portion of Phoenix .. a place called Chandler Heights. Wickenburg is a pretty neat little town and been around for years. Not sure I'd go looking for alot of work there though ! Slim pickin's for sure. Even the valley here has dried up (no pun intended) for work. I'm going to start a thread in another section to see how everyone else around the country is dealing with it, and see what their doing.

Thanks, Dave

·
Banned
913 Posts
Hi Folks,

My name is Dave. I'm a Plumbing Contractor here in Arizona. I was looking around for a place where other Plumbers hang out and discuss stuff about our business when I found this one. I've been checking out several of the forums and think I've found a bunch of good people !!!!!
:thumbup: You did! :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts