paul

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
1) Use a stainless cable on acids like liquid plumber

2)Close off one side of double bowl sink if using a plunger

3)Stand to one side when opening test tee

4)Keep your mouth closed when opening said test tee

5)Dont put your fingers in mouth before washing your hands.

·
Registered
648 Posts
try to run water thru drain after every job to wash out line and clean cable keep plenty of wd 40 to spray on open reel type machines I like to see my cable keep all kinks out of cables thats why I use hollow core cables ( thats what splice cores are for ) my 11/16 BY 175 ft has been on my gorlitz for over 2 yrs only 1 splice no one uses my machines but me

·
Registered
648 Posts
AMEN DUCK I only take cash or checks only had 4 or 5 bad checks in 30 plus yrs let all customers know in advance its COD like mcdonalds but some customers are special give them 3 days to pay max or back to cod

·
Registered
648 Posts
Igot a call today wanting a price on a stopped up tub after I questioned him it was both tub and toilet and then I asked has this happened before ? He said yes and they went on roof and opened it with a small snake I then asked how long ago he said a couple of months and that was none of my business I told him to let his fingers do the walking and if he got a price under 350 to take it he called back a few hrs ago I declined said I was going fishing its great to be retired

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
#20- If you are a DIYer reading these tips. CALL A PLUMBER.

That is all.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Igot a call today wanting a price on a stopped up tub after I questioned him it was both tub and toilet and then I asked has this happened before ? He said yes and they went on roof and opened it with a small snake I then asked how long ago he said a couple of months and that was none of my business I told him to let his fingers do the walking and if he got a price under 350 to take it he called back a few hrs ago I declined said I was going fishing its great to be retired
Sounds like it :)

#20- If you are a DIYer reading these tips. CALL A PLUMBER.

That is all.
Agreed, just call now :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts