Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just walked into blowes and they have pex on clearance.

.10 for 1/2"
.18 for 3/4"

I called around to the other stores in my area and they are all doing it.
I'm cleaning them out as we speak!

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nobody is buying that color. The white is still normal price.

And BTW red, it was the fittings not the pipe with the zurn lawsuit. So where are you going with this?

·
Banned
6,437 Posts
Just walked into blowes and they have pex on clearance.

.10 for 1/2"
.18 for 3/4"

I called around to the other stores in my area and they are all doing it.
I'm cleaning them out as we speak!
I bought 4,000 ft of each...rehau brand 2 years ago at that price. HD supply closed a branch here. I filled an 18 wheeler up with supplies at super cheap prices!!!! way to go protech!!!! Hughes supply closed before them and changed names to hd supply......when they switched over anything not in there inventory was GIVEN to me!!!!!!!! no charge!!!!!!! I use to go out and party with all the guys that worked there at the time!!!!!!!

·
Banned
6,437 Posts
It's to bad that no one has sued the copper manufacturers for pinholes. We wouldn't have so many poor folk around here.
I dont agree that they should be sued but I think your comment about the poor people is funny!!!!!:laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I don't think that I would buy any product that is in the process of being discontinued for whatever reason. Getting any kind of warranty will most likely be impossible. If they were giving the stuff away I wouldn't take it.

WhirlPoo :laughing:

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
The coper in my house is 9 years old and here before long I will start finding pinholes. Sure looks like it will happen sometime.
When and if I repipe, I am going with the best CPVC:thumbsup::laughing::laughing:
Just kidding, I will do pex. Maybe a manifold style or just regular trunk line.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I don't know who to argue with first.:surrender::surrender:

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
You can't use CPVC for t&p lines.

I wondered if my cpvc comment would get someone. I almost shifted a few times and then talked about pex:yes:

In Christ,

Song Dog

1 - 20 of 25 Posts