Giveaway: Milwaukee M12™ ROCKET™ Dual Power Tower Light - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Professional Plumbers Forum > Featured Articles and Topics

Like Tree56Likes

Old 11-01-2018, 01:43 PM   #1
Administrator

View Cricket's Photo Album My Photos
Default Giveaway: Milwaukee M12™ ROCKET™ Dual Power Tower Light

I am thrilled to announce that we have partnered with Milwaukee Tool to give away THREE M12™ ROCKET™ Dual Power Tower Lights along with the M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC6.0 battery pack with charger!

To enter this drawing, respond to the following question.

In what situations would you use the M12™ ROCKET™ Dual Power Tower Light?

On November 14, 2018 we will do random drawings from the responses in this thread to select THREE winners.

Added Note: Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway by responding to the posted question.

Name:  mil4.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  18.5 KB

M12™ ROCKET™ Dual Power Tower Light

MORE PORTABLE. ALL-DAY OPERATION - The M12™ ROCKET™ Dual Power Tower Light has the lightest weight in its class and a 45% smaller footprint than M18™ ROCKET™ Tower Lights that allows it to be easily carried and setup in the most confined spaces. The 2132-20 extends 5'8” to provide 1,400 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output on high mode and 700 Lumens on low mode.

-mil3.jpg

When powered by an M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC6.0 battery pack, it runs up to 10 hours on a single charge or can be plugged into an extension cord for all-day operation. After deployment, the 2132-20 is supported by impact-resistant, reinforced legs that form a compact base with a low center of gravity to help survive any jobsite.

-mil1.jpg

M12™ ROCKET™ Dual Power Tower Light Key Features
  • Dual Power: Powered By M12™ or Extension Cord
  • Collapses to 2'7", Extends to 5'8"
  • Light Head Rotates 210° and Pivots 270° for Light In Any Direction
  • 1,400 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output
  • Impact Resistant, Reinforced Legs
  • Protective Guard: Secures Head and Lens During Transport and Storage
Sponsored by: Milwaukee Tool
For over 90 years, Milwaukee has led the industry in both durability & performance. We continue to deliver innovative solutions for increased productivity.
Tango and Spacepirate like this.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2018, 02:26 PM   #2
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

This light would be very useful for me when I'm often called to find leaks that are dripping in poorly lit basements. Often times in unfinished basements where it is dark.

It would also be very useful for renovations where there isn't any electricity on site yet.

Lastly it will complement very well with my other Milwaukee power tools. I don't have an extendable light.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this contest!
Spacepirate likes this.
Tango is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:03 PM   #3
Super Moderator

View OpenSights's Photo Album My Photos

I do a lot of work in secession 8 houses. Most of the time the light bulbs in the basement have been removed to replace ones in the upstairs. Lots of “bringing up to code” work... but that also would really be awesome for watching fluctuations in clean outs instead of a dim head lamp!

I’m a red and black fan boy, so I’ll probably end up with one eventually.
Spacepirate likes this.
OpenSights is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2018, 03:16 PM   #4

View chonkie's Photo Album My Photos

[QUOTE=Cricket;1188324]

Whenever there is not enough light to see good. Could be a low light situation or a no light situation.
chonkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:54 PM   #5

View The Dane's Photo Album My Photos

I would use it to light up the room when I am on a bathroom remodel and there is no electrical power in the room so no lights work.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Spacepirate likes this.
The Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 06:11 PM   #6

View AEAyala's Photo Album My Photos

My husband would use this on any number of tasks! He is a construction pipefitter/plumber so there are times when he needs more light and sometimes an apprentice isn't on hand to hold a light in place. I know he'd use this around our home as well.
AEAyala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 06:17 PM   #7

View Bayside500's Photo Album My Photos

remodels and some trims that they dont have lights installed yet, and at home when i detail my truck, it might be good for that as well
Spacepirate likes this.
Bayside500 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:37 PM   #8

View skoronesa's Photo Album My Photos

[quote=chonkie;1188330]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket View Post

Whenever there is not enough light to see good. Could be a low light situation or a no light situation.

I vote chonkie wins

"I'd rather have Questions that can't be answered, then Answers that can't be questioned"
skoronesa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:46 PM   #9
canuckPlumBbob

View canuck92's Photo Album My Photos

My current flashlight is either a pen flashlight that i hold between my teeth or my " personal " cell phone. I could of used the tower light today at a renovtion that had no power on site, especially when the sun doesnt come up untill 8am an i like to start early.
canuck92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 11:56 PM   #10

View Debo22's Photo Album My Photos

It would be perfect for a couple jobs I have coming up where I need to illuminate a wide work area. Plus it would be a nice addition to my other Milwaukee lights.
Attached Thumbnails
-48c17947-010f-4406-ba12-13144230d4ec.jpg  

Cricket and Spacepirate like this.
Debo22 is online now   Reply With Quote