ENTER TO WIN: M12™ Drain Snake KIT - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Professional Plumbers Forum > Featured Articles and Topics

Like Tree20Likes

Old 08-03-2016, 03:58 PM   #1
Administrator

View Cricket's Photo Album My Photos
Default ENTER TO WIN: M12™ Drain Snake KIT

We are very pleased to announce that we have partnered with Milwaukee Tool to give away an M12™ Drain Snake KIT!

To enter, simply respond to this thread with your answer to the following question.

Watch the M12 Drain Snake Video below. How would this tool save you time and money?

On August 18, 2016 we will do a random drawing from the responses in this thread to select the winner.

Added Note: Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway by responding to the posted question.

-drain2.jpg

Milwaukee® Introduces Industry’s Most Portable Drain Snake
Milwaukee Tool expands its industry-leading M12™ System with the introduction of the M12™ Drain Snake, developed specifically for the challenges plumbers, maintenance technicians, and property managers encounter when cleaning fixtures and small drain lines.

Providing the benefits of both handheld and floor-mounted drain cleaning machines, the Drain Snake’s simple cordless setup, as well as its new-to-world design, deliver game-changing productivity for plumbers and contractors cleaning sinks, tubs, and other small drain lines up to 25’ long.

-2571-21_c.jpg

WHAT'S INCLUDED
  • M12™ Drain Snake
  • 5/16"X25' BULB CABLE W/DRUM
  • 5 Gallon Drain Snake Storage Bucket
  • M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery
  • M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger

Sponsored by: Milwaukee Tool
For over 90 years, Milwaukee has led the industry in both durability & performance. We continue to deliver innovative solutions for increased productivity.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2016, 04:24 PM   #2

View Flyout95's Photo Album My Photos

This tool would provide a quick alternative to the k-50. Also the convenience of already having like 1 million m12 tools means I wouldn't have to buy new batteries and could stay loyal to red!
Plumbducky and Cricket like this.
Flyout95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:35 PM   #3
Master Plumber

View plumberkc's Photo Album My Photos
Default ENTER TO WIN: M12™ Drain Snake KIT

I think this would make me money by charging to clean out floor drains. Now I just use the cleanout if they won't drain. Already have the lithium tools so maybe I'll buy one. Good idea whoever is behind this contest. I think I ended up buying the last tool that was given as a prize, just can't remember what it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cricket likes this.
plumberkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2016, 05:06 PM   #4

View Debo22's Photo Album My Photos

It would save time not plugging in the supervee and dragging a cord around. And like flyout said, I have plenty of m12 batteries.
Debo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:19 PM   #5
Illinois Licensed Plumber

View SewerRatz's Photo Album My Photos
Send a message via MSN to SewerRatz Send a message via Yahoo to SewerRatz

This rodder would save me a lot of time having to run an extension cord from a room with a good and properly wired outlet to rod out a bath or lavatory sink. It would save me money since I already own many M12 power tools, no need to go out and purchase another battery charger and packs.
SewerRatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:35 PM   #6

View fixitright's Photo Album My Photos

I'd use it for a boat anchor if it weighed more.

Come on, use this thing on a floor drain?

Good yuks.
fixitright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:36 PM   #7
Lego Expert

View GREENPLUM's Photo Album My Photos

It would save me time because I wouldn't need to plug it into an electric outlet. It would save money because time is money!
GREENPLUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:58 PM   #8

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

it would save me money as im gona win it for free... then it would save me time cleaning drains.......
ShtRnsdownhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:20 PM   #9

View The Dane's Photo Album My Photos

That tool would save me time in clean up since it can be held closer to the drain than a small drum machine which means less of a mess to clean up afterwards. By spending less time with clean up it can save me some time, and as they say "time is money".
The Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:58 PM   #10

View sycamorebob's Photo Album My Photos

If I had the Milwaukee M12 Drain Snake I could save time because of its instant setup and it is the lightest and most portable drain snake. The M12 could save me money with its power and 25 foot cable that wont bog down meaning no more call backs.
sycamorebob is offline   Reply With Quote