Anyone run larger cameras at your shop? - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Professional Plumbers Forum > Commercial Plumbing

Old 05-04-2019, 09:58 AM   #1

View DesertOkie's Photo Album My Photos
Default Anyone run larger cameras at your shop?

I am looking for opinions on cameras that will do 4-18" lines. At least 4 would be nice, not sure if any bigger camera systems will fit. If so, truck or trailer setup?
Thanks
DesertOkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2019, 03:13 PM   #2

View skoronesa's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertOkie View Post
I am looking for opinions on cameras that will do 4-18" lines. At least 4 would be nice, not sure if any bigger camera systems will fit. If so, truck or trailer setup?
Thanks

We have the ridgid cs6 seesnake with the 100' reel in the frame with the monitor on top. It will do 4" and with water 6". On rough 4" lines I often have to run water or settle for like 70' max.

I wish my bosses would get me the next size camera reel. I don't really need longer than 100' it would just be nice to have a stiffer cable.

If you do mostly residential than I think the cs6 with the next size reel as well would be the best combo. The cs6 is easy to lug around and up a ladder. It fits in pretty much any crawl space I can.

"I'd rather have Questions that can't be answered, then Answers that can't be questioned"
skoronesa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skoronesa For This Useful Post:
DesertOkie (05-04-2019)