Kitchen Faucet Recomendations - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Professional Plumbers Forum > Residential Plumbing

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rjbphd

Old 02-11-2017, 12:10 AM   #1

View Kaorder59's Photo Album My Photos
Default Kitchen Faucet Recomendations

So I'm updating my Kitchen, most of my customers want the cheapest one they can find. But I want to put in something a little exotic the usual suspects just aren't doing it for me. Does anyone have any recommendations on brands or advise, open to all 2 cents.
Kaorder59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2017, 10:54 AM   #2

View futz's Photo Album My Photos

Grohe Ladylux. Good faucets.

Grohe - last of the real brass faucets. Almost everything else is plastic.
futz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #3
Illinois Licensed Plumber

View SewerRatz's Photo Album My Photos
Send a message via MSN to SewerRatz Send a message via Yahoo to SewerRatz

I have a new in the box Moen Legend less spray. This in its day was a great faucet. As for today...

Well I like the plain simple look so I suggest to my customers Chicago Faucets. They are nice and clean, I can change the spout to meet their needs if they want higher spouts, and the wrist blade handles are a hit with the elderly.

If they are looking for a clean look then I offer the under mount faucets.
Attached Thumbnails
Kitchen Faucet Recomendations-1100-317xkabcp.jpg  

Kitchen Faucet Recomendations-1102-ha8-317abcp.jpg  

Kitchen Faucet Recomendations-200-a1000xkabcp.jpg  

SewerRatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2017, 12:01 PM   #4

View MECH-MAN's Photo Album My Photos

Check with your wholesaler, ask them if they have old stock or display models. Tell them its for yourself and you should get a good deal. As for myself, I have the most basic fixtures in my house and non match.
MECH-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 05:59 PM   #5

View rjbphd's Photo Album My Photos

I still have the Moen Legend sink faucet in box!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
SewerRatz likes this.
rjbphd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:03 PM   #6

View chonkie's Photo Album My Photos

I've installed a bunch of Signature Hardware stuff and I really like it all, except for their shower necks. They have real nice fit and finish and a good solid feel to them. They also have a lot of different and some odd styles to maybe satisfy your exotic need. They would get my first vote.

I installed this one recently, but didn't get pics in the house. I was digging it because it reminds me of plumbing parts. You should check out their site, their stuff isn't that expensive either. The pic was taken from the Signature Hardware site.

I haven't installed many Grohe faucets, but many shower systems and that stuff has been real nice quality, so I would second the vote for Grohe.

I've also been very pleased with the Kraus faucets I have installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Kitchen Faucet Recomendations-428173-single-hole-kitchen-faucet-black-front.jpg  

chonkie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chonkie For This Useful Post:
GAN (02-13-2017)
Old 02-12-2017, 09:22 AM   #7

View Kaorder59's Photo Album My Photos

Thanks for the leads guys. I did talk with one of my suppliers, he always bends over backwards to help me out so when I can, like in this situation I won't go anywhere else and I'll pay what he asks. These guys deal only to contractors and mostly on the new construction side, they really only stock the usual suspects. But based on everyone's insight he is point to get me a schedule on the Grohe and Kraus fixtures I liked. But I'm going to look into that Signature never seen there stuff and that pic you posted not something I think I could get my wife to agree too but I've done a few remodels the customer would have died for that fixture with the exposed black pipe and barn door in style that fixture would have fit right in. I also appreciate the insight on the Chicago stuff didn't find anything in my style but I can see what you mean about the clean, simpleness to it. Thank you for everyone's input!
Old 02-12-2017, 09:33 AM   #8

View chonkie's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MECH-MAN View Post
Check with your wholesaler, ask them if they have old stock or display models. Tell them its for yourself and you should get a good deal. As for myself, I have the most basic fixtures in my house and non match.
You should check out the introduction section of this fine forum and post one for us.
chonkie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chonkie For This Useful Post:
GAN (02-13-2017)
Old 02-13-2017, 02:04 PM   #9
GAN
Super Moderator

View GAN's Photo Album My Photos

Mostly see Delta or Moen in my area.
the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.
GAN is offline   Reply With Quote