I need another van soon. - Page 2 - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Tools, Products & Safety > Trucks, Vans, and Trailers


Like Tree86Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2019, 09:54 PM   #11
Moderator Wizard
 
Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Québec
Posts: 5,685

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy plumber View Post
Just kiss Canada goodbye and move to the United States of America.....


Besides, the RCMP are searching for {2} killers up there. You can move here and set up shop in the lower {48}.
I'm thinking about it... Where do you recommend to make a lot of money, an area where you can charge a lot as a one man shop?

I would like to own a lamborghini in my lifetime, even if its used and a basic model... I'm watching DDE for a while now and goonzsquad and I'm thinking of buying 2 wrecked lambos and making one.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tango For This Useful Post:
Tommy plumber (08-01-2019)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-01-2019, 08:17 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
dhal22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,411

View dhal22's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Who would have thought a van purchase would be so difficult? Our vans are slowly transitioning to the Sprinter style. I just buy a low mileage fleet van and slap company logos on it. I have 2 old style vans sitting now while I search for a plumber and going to sell them both.

Don't need AWD though.
MASTRPLUMB likes this.
dhal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:47 AM   #13
Moderator Wizard
 
Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Québec
Posts: 5,685

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhal22 View Post
Who would have thought a van purchase would be so difficult? Our vans are slowly transitioning to the Sprinter style. I just buy a low mileage fleet van and slap company logos on it. I have 2 old style vans sitting now while I search for a plumber and going to sell them both.

Don't need AWD though.
You make a lot of money on big ticket items where as I'm doing only a few 1 hour jobs here and there. You rake in the money literally with a rake and dollar bills get stuck in the teeth while I have to sift the pennies through sand.


Buying a new van is half the amount of a small house. That's difficult to swallow and pay off.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-01-2019, 09:53 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
ShtRnsdownhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 6,110

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I'm thinking about it... Where do you recommend to make a lot of money, an area where you can charge a lot as a one man shop?

I would like to own a lamborghini in my lifetime, even if its used and a basic model... I'm watching DDE for a while now and goonzsquad and I'm thinking of buying 2 wrecked lambos and making one.

come to Long Island, you can make a fortune...there are multiple very well todo areas within a 30 minute drive.....and there is a shortage of LICENSED plumbers...after hearing how commy canada is, this is a breeze for paperwork and legalities for business...




read this tango...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...H8AXna7FLa0Gki
dhal22, OpenSights, Tango and 1 others like this.
__________________
You cant cure stupid, only kill it..
ShtRnsdownhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:54 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
ShtRnsdownhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 6,110

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
You make a lot of money on big ticket items where as I'm doing only a few 1 hour jobs here and there. You rake in the money literally with a rake and dollar bills get stuck in the teeth while I have to sift the pennies through sand.


Buying a new van is half the amount of a small house. That's difficult to swallow and pay off.

its only that expensive in your fuked up country my friend..they tax the balls off you for everything..its making me feel good on all the tax I pay in new york....
__________________
You cant cure stupid, only kill it..
ShtRnsdownhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 01:52 PM   #16
Moderator
 
Tommy plumber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 12,374

View Tommy plumber's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I'm thinking about it... Where do you recommend to make a lot of money, an area where you can charge a lot as a one man shop?

I would like to own a lamborghini in my lifetime, even if its used and a basic model... I'm watching DDE for a while now and goonzsquad and I'm thinking of buying 2 wrecked lambos and making one.










My home state is NY. But I've been in Florida for years. As a licensed plumber in FL, I can tell you that there are many older retired folks in this state that don't mind paying to maintain their homes. A licensed plumber who runs a one-man-shop can live comfortably servicing these friendly seniors.

If you like long summers and almost no winter, then S. FL might be for you. If you prefer a short and mild winter with a few freezes per winter and nice chilly {but not severe} weather, then N. FL has what you want.
OpenSights, Tango and MASTRPLUMB like this.
__________________
Hire a licensed master plumber.
Tommy plumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 03:15 PM   #17
Moderator Wizard
 
Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Québec
Posts: 5,685

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtRnsdownhill View Post
come to Long Island, you can make a fortune...there are multiple very well todo areas within a 30 minute drive.....and there is a shortage of LICENSED plumbers...after hearing how commy canada is, this is a breeze for paperwork and legalities for business...




read this tango...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...H8AXna7FLa0Gki
I wonder if they would regognize all stuff from up here. There's also an NYC administration exam, written and practical exam.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 06:57 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
ShtRnsdownhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 6,110

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I wonder if they would regognize all stuff from up here. There's also an NYC administration exam, written and practical exam.
you would have to call the main towns in the country and see what they will take as all the villages reciprocate with them..
__________________
You cant cure stupid, only kill it..
ShtRnsdownhill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ShtRnsdownhill For This Useful Post:
Tommy plumber (08-01-2019)
Old 08-01-2019, 07:11 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 124

View MASTRPLUMB's Photo Album My Photos
Talking

TANGO
Come on down to TEXAS we have a lot of work down here,
No State Income Tax, you can snake drains to your hearts content
Not all those Laws & Rules you have to jump though there,
The Plus is you can Buy a Good Used Van, and not have to Worry about
it being rotted out, or needing all wheel drive

I would stand sponsor for you to get a green card ! and help you get settled in,
and TEXAS would recognize your Canada Licensing, just have to take the
Master Test with what you know would be no problem, and the license is
good throughout the State !
GAN and Tango like this.
MASTRPLUMB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MASTRPLUMB For This Useful Post:
89plumbum (08-02-2019), Tommy plumber (08-01-2019)
Old 08-01-2019, 08:31 PM   #20
Super Moderator
 
OpenSights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Grand Ledge, MI
Posts: 5,490

View OpenSights's Photo Album My Photos
Default

No! Come to Michigan!! We have too much work!

Have to put my dibs in too...
Tango likes this.
OpenSights is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OpenSights For This Useful Post:
89plumbum (08-02-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Our Pro Sites Network
ContractorTalk.com | DrywallTalk.com | ElectricianTalk.com | HVACSite.com | PaintTalk.com | RoofingTalk.com