The end of my truck - Page 2 - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Tools, Products & Safety > Trucks, Vans, and Trailers


Like Tree84Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2020, 07:14 AM   #11
philosopher and statesmen
 
Master Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indianapolis indiana ...
Posts: 7,235

View Master Mark's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Actually I should have said Guinness stout smooth Beer....
which has been the beer of choice for me for about a decade.
......I cant handle the cheap stuff any more....
Fat Tire is ok but the rest will keep me up all night..

cant handle Coors and budweiser taste like donkey piss ..

I am basically finished with the truck except for minor lighting thoughts...
will post something later....


skoronesa and MACPLUMB777 like this.
__________________
God created man in his image and likeness but Sam Colt made them all equal."
http://weilhammerplumbing.com/
http://plumberindianapolis.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMO1eyMRuM
Master Mark is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-09-2020, 08:01 PM   #12
philosopher and statesmen
 
Master Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indianapolis indiana ...
Posts: 7,235

View Master Mark's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mark View Post
Actually I should have said Guinness stout smooth Beer....
which has been the beer of choice for me for about a decade.
......I cant handle the cheap stuff any more....
Fat Tire is ok but the rest will keep me up all night..

cant handle Coors and budweiser taste like donkey piss ..

I am basically finished with the truck except for minor lighting thoughts...
will post something later....


Well you can look it over ,,,, lots of thought went onto this

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EgGJuqeFjwxwRRMM8
skoronesa, MACPLUMB777 and Tango like this.
__________________
God created man in his image and likeness but Sam Colt made them all equal."
http://weilhammerplumbing.com/
http://plumberindianapolis.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMO1eyMRuM
Master Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Master Mark For This Useful Post:
skoronesa (06-09-2020)
Old 06-09-2020, 09:19 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
skoronesa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: East Bumfuk, Mississippi
Posts: 3,775

View skoronesa's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mark View Post
Well you can look it over ,,,, lots of thought went onto this

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EgGJuqeFjwxwRRMM8

UHUHUHHHHH!!!



I love the narration and the gutteral UHUHUHHHHHH.


I was expecting lorraine to pop out at any minute lolz



MACPLUMB777 and Tango like this.
__________________
Want privacy from the diy/hacks? Too bad, the motherland has fallen, freedom is dead.


"I'd rather have Questions that can't be answered, than Answers that can't be questioned"
skoronesa is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-09-2020, 09:24 PM   #14
Moderator Wizard
 
Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: HACK LAND
Posts: 7,036

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Wow, it didn't seem like it would fit 4 water heaters! I wouldn't be able to do service in that big of a truck. it would block sometimes 2 neighboring driveways.

This for example they have about 3-4 feet of front yard. Some places it's about only a foot.
Attached Thumbnails
The end of my truck-img_20200513_124419221.jpg  

skoronesa and MACPLUMB777 like this.

Last edited by Tango; 06-09-2020 at 09:26 PM..
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 12:25 AM   #15
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,716

View MACPLUMB777's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Looks good MASTER MARK one suggestion if I may and for all you other
Plumbers, What I did in my trucks was take some 11/2 Drain pipe 3' long
and clamped to my shelving so I could stick my shovels, pipe probe etc,
had them handy and out of the way
skoronesa and Tango like this.
__________________
Jerry Mac
MAC SALES 777
832-409-5850
[email protected]
MACPLUMB777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 07:25 AM   #16
philosopher and statesmen
 
Master Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indianapolis indiana ...
Posts: 7,235

View Master Mark's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Wow, it didn't seem like it would fit 4 water heaters! I wouldn't be able to do service in that big of a truck. it would block sometimes 2 neighboring driveways.

This for example they have about 3-4 feet of front yard. Some places it's about only a foot.

I totally agree with you about this....

This truck was supposed to be a back up truck as we have only put about 6k on it since we bought it in 2016 . I was not gonna throw another 2500 into the older truck which drives like a log wagon

it works out ok and I can live with it because I basically still make very good money out of it.....with only occasional parking issues

The nice thing about the truck is you can carry 5 heaters with you and you can hit home runs all day long without driving 30 miles across town to a supply house ....it pays for itself every day with this feature and has a very high gwv weight limit...
I also had to cut the towing package off the back of it cause it was kneecapping me every time I past by the bumper....

Of course the perfect box truck which I am presently looking for is a 12 foot one with a lift gate.. the 12 foot box is basically the same length as a e350 maxi van which you can park anywhere...

I still need to take out the shelving from the old van and save it for the next ride . That is gonna be fun too

also Tango.... you just got to do what you have to do , if you have to partially block someones driveway then that is what it is gonna be for a short while......PISS on them.

.
skoronesa and MACPLUMB777 like this.
__________________
God created man in his image and likeness but Sam Colt made them all equal."
http://weilhammerplumbing.com/
http://plumberindianapolis.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMO1eyMRuM
Master Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 07:44 AM   #17
Moderator Wizard
 
Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: HACK LAND
Posts: 7,036

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mark View Post


also Tango.... you just got to do what you have to do , if you have to partially block someones driveway then that is what it is gonna be for a short while......PISS on them.

.

Last year I had to park on a perpendicular street because everyone had parked in front the house and I saw a woman screaming bloody hell someone had blocked her driveway. It was a sight to see.

With a lettered van I don't block anyone's driveway (except the customer) because they would likely put in a bad review and that bad review would surely bring the ranking down.
skoronesa and MACPLUMB777 like this.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 10:13 PM   #18
philosopher and statesmen
 
Master Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indianapolis indiana ...
Posts: 7,235

View Master Mark's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACPLUMB777 View Post
Looks good MASTER MARK one suggestion if I may and for all you other
Plumbers, What I did in my trucks was take some 11/2 Drain pipe 3' long
and clamped to my shelving so I could stick my shovels, pipe probe etc,
had them handy and out of the way

Thats a great idea, but I dont use shovels any more.... they are in mothballs down in the basement and that is where they can stay... I do keep a tunnelling spade in the truck and it was hanging way up in the front on a hanger in that video.......

The last long trench I dug just about killed me 11 years ago and I decided not to even have the things around me cause I might forget and start digging like a ground hog and regret it a few days later.......

I dug a sump pump pit maybe 5 years ago and that was my very last one

skoronesa likes this.
__________________
God created man in his image and likeness but Sam Colt made them all equal."
http://weilhammerplumbing.com/
http://plumberindianapolis.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMO1eyMRuM
Master Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Master Mark For This Useful Post:
MACPLUMB777 (06-10-2020)
Old 08-31-2020, 07:25 AM   #19
philosopher and statesmen
 
Master Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indianapolis indiana ...
Posts: 7,235

View Master Mark's Photo Album My Photos
Default I found another truck.....

I needed a spare truck and have been stressing about it
for a month or more.....

Found one in chicago on e-bay and put a bid in on it and I ended up winning the dam thing......

Drove up to chicago Friday evening and brought the truck home sat morning...

2015 Ford E350 with a rail gate on the back 103,000 miles...drove real well coming home ......

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Liftgate-Bo...53.m2748.l2649


https://photos.app.goo.gl/J959VnDDAWTzYYrWA

now the fun begins putting the thing together the way I want it.....
I went to bed last night visualizing how to make it work out good..

I am going to add some leafs to the back end to beef up the load to 14,000++ gvw right off the bat... ..

Also, I will post pics so you all can learn how to do this correctly.




its just my way of giving back...
......



__________________
God created man in his image and likeness but Sam Colt made them all equal."
http://weilhammerplumbing.com/
http://plumberindianapolis.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMO1eyMRuM
Master Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 12:00 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
ShtRnsdownhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 8,476

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mark View Post
I needed a spare truck and have been stressing about it
for a month or more.....

Found one in chicago on e-bay and put a bid in on it and I ended up winning the dam thing......

Drove up to chicago Friday evening and brought the truck home sat morning...

2015 Ford E350 with a rail gate on the back 103,000 miles...drove real well coming home ......

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Liftgate-Bo...53.m2748.l2649


https://photos.app.goo.gl/J959VnDDAWTzYYrWA

now the fun begins putting the thing together the way I want it.....
I went to bed last night visualizing how to make it work out good..

I am going to add some leafs to the back end to beef up the load to 14,000++ gvw right off the bat... ..

Also, I will post pics so you all can learn how to do this correctly.




its just my way of giving back...
......



well if you give up plumbing you can sell bread,,,,
__________________
You cant cure stupid, only kill it..
ShtRnsdownhill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ShtRnsdownhill For This Useful Post:
Master Mark (08-31-2020)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Our Pro Sites Network
ContractorTalk.com | DrywallTalk.com | ElectricianTalk.com | HVACSite.com | PaintTalk.com | RoofingTalk.com