Introducing the world famo..nope just me. - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Forum > New Member Introductions

Old 09-28-2016, 12:59 PM   #1

View KrammerHammer's Photo Album My Photos
Post Introducing the world famo..nope just me.

Howdy! Iíll get straight to it. I am a 27 year old with a wife and a daughter to be born in the next week or so. I spent my teenage years remodeling buildings and rental spaces with my family. Mostly framing, drywall, and painting. About six years ago I got into the WONDERFUL world of mental health!! In that time Iíve had everything imaginable thrown at me. If it comes from the human body Iíve had to dodge it a time or twoÖor ten. Iíve also had to defend myself more in the past six years than I can even begin to count. I look forward to a job where if I get hurt itís likely because I made a mistake and not because some 6ft 300lb man thinks heís the president and Iím part of some secret organization out to poison his cheerios. (Thatís scratching the surface)Ö Since Iíve started a family Iíve been weighing out my options on a career path and after a bit of research and prayer plumbing is the decision I have made. A little over a month ago I received my Plumberís Apprentice License and shortly after I interviewed with a company here in my town. Iím hoping to hear back sometime this week. If I donít I will just keep trying. Plumbing intrigues me and I canít wait to get started! This site has helped me a lot already. Thank yíall having me. I look forward to sharing experiences and learning from all of yíall!

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2016, 01:06 PM   #2

View Flyout95's Photo Album My Photos

Mental health sucks. Welcome. Just had my first 6 months ago. Sleep now.
Flyout95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flyout95 For This Useful Post:
GAN (09-28-2016)
Old 09-28-2016, 04:42 PM   #3

View KrammerHammer's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyout95 View Post
Mental health sucks. Welcome. Just had my first 6 months ago. Sleep now.
Thank you and as for sleep I'm trying lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2016, 06:01 PM   #4
GAN
Super Moderator

View GAN's Photo Album My Photos

Hail your way and congrats on the future little one. Get ready for it for the next say.......................... 16 years or so Bwa Ha.

At least with all that was thrown at you on your previous job, your ready for this field......
the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.
GAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 07:28 PM   #5

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

Welcome aboard and congratulations on both license and future little one...
ShtRnsdownhill is offline   Reply With Quote