Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Hey... Hey... Hey... Redwood's Here

5K views 49 replies 26 participants last post by  okcplum 
#1 ·
Been on other forums... new to this one...
Plumbing in Connecticut!

#11 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys...

Where in the world is Conncticut?
It's somewhere near the center of the universe.

Seems like a good forum. I'm enjoying it!

Things are a little backed up around here...
Mostly our roads!:laughing:

#28 ·
Take your pick.

I didn't anticipate the level of venom we're seeing these days.

Nor did I anticipate the level of my involvement or the depths I could sink to in furthering my own agenda. I do have a conscience.

I'm going to stop just short of expressing shame, but I am willing to concede complicity. I played a part in all of this.

The racism is just so overt these days. I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me or color the way I respond to a select few members here.

#33 ·
That's actually a pretty pathetic intro :blink:...how do we know this fellow is even a plumber? :whistling2:

Send him over to the DYI forum, I say! :yes::jester::laughing:

#36 ·
Widdershins said:
Have you been paying close enough attention to tell which is which?

This is me still on the wagon and out of my favorite smokable consumables, btw.
Derail...

Finished my day treatment regimen on Friday, and am still behaving...

Although a cold Keith's and a left handed cigarette sound really appetizing right now, I will stay strong...

#39 ·
Redwood said:
Play the tape out.... :whistling2:

How's the story ending...:rolleyes:
"Ply the tape to the end..."

Thanks Red, I haven't forgotten about that PM you sent me, although I wasn't serious about recovery back then, I was crying for help while high as a kite.

Perhaps you could PM me that URL again?

Reactions: Mississippiplum
#40 ·
Widdershins said:
Definitely stay strong. Remind yourself of what you have to lose if you backslide just the tiniest bit.
This is where I plead that my substance of choice was always "x", I never had an issue with "y"... It's ok to have a little right? :laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.