David plumber - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Forum > New Member Introductions

Like Tree16Likes
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2019, 12:16 AM   #1
No Longer Here

View davidplumber's Photo Album My Photos
Default David plumber

hey every body here i believe is plumber like me.I start construction 1996 and then need plumber to do job for me .that was underground hub pipe i took 3 difference plumber and the men who give me the best price i hire.Then we start to work together(he was 20 years older then me) and that how i start learn the trade.From job to job i learn more and more but i decided to go work for license plumber to learn code.

That was stupid idea license plumber who i was work first was stupid men .I LEARN Nothing from him. next i jump from company to company to learn Little be here and there. all license master plumber was stupid and primitive.
then i realize to open the book and start learning my self . That way i learn much more.of course experience from difference company is difference and is good but what you learn from the book NO any company will give it to you.
License plumber you all hearing me?

Then I go back to work for myself again but with a bunch of experience in my hand. i am very interesting in technology how ichanging every day now innovation in plumbing is very interesting.But unfortunately we still stuck with old school.

Best regard every body!!!!

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2019, 09:22 AM   #2

View Tommy plumber's Photo Album My Photos

I hope when you say that you are working for yourself that you mean you are licensed. Un-licensed contracting is illegal, at least in most areas.

I'm not sure about you Canadians in Quebec. Although we have a French Canadian plumber here who is in Quebec. He knows the licensing laws up there. I wonder why he hasn't chimed in yet?
Old 03-02-2019, 09:29 AM   #3

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidplumber View Post
hey every body here i believe is plumber like me.I start construction 1996 and then need plumber to do job for me .that was underground hub pipe i took 3 difference plumber and the men who give me the best price i hire.Then we start to work together(he was 20 years older then me) and that how i start learn the trade.From job to job i learn more and more but i decided to go work for license plumber to learn code.

That was stupid idea license plumber who i was work first was stupid men .I LEARN Nothing from him. next i jump from company to company to learn Little be here and there. all license master plumber was stupid and primitive.
then i realize to open the book and start learning my self . That way i learn much more.of course experience from difference company is difference and is good but what you learn from the book NO any company will give it to you.
License plumber you all hearing me?

Then I go back to work for myself again but with a bunch of experience in my hand. i am very interesting in technology how ichanging every day now innovation in plumbing is very interesting.But unfortunately we still stuck with old school.

Best regard every body!!!!

you sound like an uneducated broken english idiot, maybe you are the stupid one, you cant even form a legible sentence, maybe you should learn how to speak and form sentences....
and most likley some troll that we can have fun with...
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2019, 09:30 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy plumber View Post
I hope when you say that you are working for yourself that you mean you are licensed. Un-licensed contracting is illegal, at least in most areas.

I'm not sure about you Canadians in Quebec. Although we have a French Canadian plumber here who is in Quebec. He knows the licensing laws up there. I wonder why he hasn't chimed in yet?

you lost my on why a canadian plumber would comment on this ding dong that states hes from queens new york???
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:43 AM   #5

View The Dane's Photo Album My Photos

I'm sorry but I had a hard time understanding what you wrote. I would think that if you truly work so hard to get the most experience and code understanding you can and also try to learn about new plumbing technologies. Then with all that hard work and also time you would have learned more English and had the will to become better at the English language. I have a hard time believing your story.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:04 AM   #6
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:

I have no idea where you are going with this? He's in Queens NY, if it makes any sense?
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:05 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtRnsdownhill View Post
you lost my on why a canadian plumber would comment on this ding dong that states hes from queens new york???

LOL. I was reading his post without my glasses on. I thought that I read he's in Quebec. Reading is fuzzy without glasses.
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:06 AM   #8

So which one of us moderators wants to ban this interloper?
Old 03-02-2019, 10:06 AM   #9
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
LOL. I was reading his post without my glasses on. I thought that I read he's in Quebec. Reading is fuzzy without glasses.
Ya Ya, blame it on the glasses!
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:07 AM   #10

Quote:

lmao...is that code for a bad hangover?
dhal22 and MACPLUMB777 like this.
MACPLUMB777 (03-04-2019)
Closed Thread