The right guy can own the company in Seattle - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Business Zone > Help Wanted or Looking For Work > Plumbing Jobs

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By SeattleHotWater
  • 3 Post By Master Mark
  • 1 Post By CT-18
  • 1 Post By SeattleHotWater

Old 01-18-2019, 06:08 PM   #1

View SeattleHotWater's Photo Album My Photos
Default The right guy can own the company in Seattle

I have an opening for a skilled licensed plumber that is capable and willing to run a local residential service company here in Seattle as I am retiring this year for sure. The right guy has excellent electrical/mechanical background, management skills and work history.
The company has been around for over 20 years, doesn't pay Google or Yelp a penny, does 1200 tickets a year, still charges by the hour (No flat rate) and only works within the Seattle City limits. We do a lot of hot water heating equipment repair, water heaters, hot water boilers as well as general plumbing service. We currently do not do new construction or commercial work.
I need an expert licensed guy that potentially would desire to own the company. We are too small (three trucks) to interest the bigger companies - it is of most value to those that make a living working here.
This is a great opportunity for the right guy that thinks he wants to move to Seattle and move into an ownership position (I will finance the right guy).

There have been no licensed plumbers available to hire here in quite awhile so the local candidates are pretty slim.
If interested contact me at: [email protected]
Master Mark likes this.
SeattleHotWater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SeattleHotWater For This Useful Post:
MACPLUMB777 (01-18-2019)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2019, 02:02 PM   #2
philosopher and statesmen

View Master Mark's Photo Album My Photos

I would love to move to beautiful Seattle but at my age
its just too late to start over.....

dhal22, GAN and MACPLUMB777 like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMO1eyMRuM
Master Mark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:36 AM   #3

View CT-18's Photo Album My Photos

Why not talk to your current employees. That is how a lot of companies around here do it.
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
CT-18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2019, 11:52 AM   #4

View SeattleHotWater's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-18 View Post
Why not talk to your current employees. That is how a lot of companies around here do it.

They are part of the conversation - believe me!
There are skilled craftsmen and there are educated business managers, the trick is to find both in the same guy (with the desire I might add).
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
SeattleHotWater is offline   Reply With Quote