Plumbers Needed-Gainesville, FL - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Business Zone > Help Wanted or Looking For Work > Plumbing Jobs

Old 07-13-2016, 11:07 AM   #1

View bclark78's Photo Album My Photos
Default Plumbers Needed-Gainesville, FL

Aerotek Construction Services is currently hiring for a high profile Hospital project in the Gainesville, FL area. We are supporting a great leadership team with long term career opportunities on an 18 month assignment. Aerotek has been hired as the EXCLUSIVE recruiting firm for this project. We are currently seeking an additional 75 plumbers to put to work over the next four weeks. The client is offering competitive pay and per diem. Please contact Aerotek TODAY to discuss this opportunity further at (904)527-5574 or send your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to working with you soon!

The commercial plumbers and med gas plumbers will be working on a high profile new construction Shands Neuroscience and Cardiovascular Hospital in Gainesville at the corner of 13th Street and Archer Road. The plumbers will work on the sanitary water, domestic water or med gas crews. They will install 2" to 6" PVC pipe or 1/2" to 4" CPVC pipe. If they are on the med gas crews they will be installing copper pipe.

MUST HAVE 4+ YEARS OF COMMERCIAL PLUMBING EXPERIENCE
MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS
bclark78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2016, 01:17 PM   #2

View rjbphd's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclark78 View Post
Aerotek Construction Services is currently hiring for a high profile Hospital project in the Gainesville, FL area. We are supporting a great leadership team with long term career opportunities on an 18 month assignment. Aerotek has been hired as the EXCLUSIVE recruiting firm for this project. We are currently seeking an additional 75 plumbers to put to work over the next four weeks. The client is offering competitive pay and per diem. Please contact Aerotek TODAY to discuss this opportunity further at (904)527-5574 or send your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to working with you soon!

The commercial plumbers and med gas plumbers will be working on a high profile new construction Shands Neuroscience and Cardiovascular Hospital in Gainesville at the corner of 13th Street and Archer Road. The plumbers will work on the sanitary water, domestic water or med gas crews. They will install 2" to 6" PVC pipe or 1/2" to 4" CPVC pipe. If they are on the med gas crews they will be installing copper pipe.

MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS
You must can't read for sh!t when posting here..
rjbphd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 01:21 PM   #3
rwh

View rwh's Photo Album My Photos

How much$$$?
rwh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2016, 01:39 PM   #4

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclark78 View Post

MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS
no problem..$250.00 and hour and travel expense ...and paid time off every 3 weeks...
ShtRnsdownhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 05:11 PM   #5

View Tommy plumber's Photo Album My Photos

Let's stop with the nonsense in the 'Plumbing Jobs' section. Razzing home-owners and do-it-yourselfers who wander in here is one thing.

In spite of no intro, someone may land a needed job from this post.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:08 PM   #6

View Fatpat's Photo Album My Photos

Agreed, some guys may need that job.
**** with the home depot handy hacks
Fatpat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 09:12 PM   #7

View Bayside500's Photo Album My Photos

i know exactly where that job is as my parents live in G-town

how much are you paying medgas installers
Bayside500 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 06:27 PM   #8
Lego Expert

View GREENPLUM's Photo Album My Photos

The water pipe is CPVC 😂
GREENPLUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:57 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwh View Post
How much$$$?
$18-22 per hour plus $ per day per diem.
Old 07-15-2016, 08:59 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayside500 View Post
i know exactly where that job is as my parents live in G-town

how much are you paying medgas installers
MedGas is $22 per hour