Licensed Master Plumber (Memphis) - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Business Zone > Help Wanted or Looking For Work > Plumbing Jobs

Like Tree2Likes

Old 07-12-2016, 04:56 PM   #1

View John Griffith's Photo Album My Photos
Default Licensed Master Plumber (Memphis)

Company seeking an actively licensed master plumber to represent our firm for an interior remodeling project. We offer competitive pay for both semi-retired supervisory candidates as well as master plumbers who prefer to take part in the day to day renovation effort. Interested candidates can reply to this ad or contact us directly at 800-873-9697.
John Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2016, 07:26 PM   #2

View rjbphd's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Griffith View Post
Company seeking an actively licensed master plumber to represent our firm for an interior remodeling project. We offer competitive pay for both semi-retired supervisory candidates as well as master plumbers who prefer to take part in the day to day renovation effort. Interested candidates can reply to this ad or contact us directly at 800-873-9697.
Get your handyman business out of here
rjbphd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 08:55 PM   #3
rwh

View rwh's Photo Album My Photos

Where do I sign up?
John Griffith likes this.
rwh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2016, 03:07 AM   #4

Thanks for the ribbing rjbphd. I suppose I could have added some color to the posting. So the project will involve renovating over 200 occupied units of various plumbing components. Pretty property overall with phased construction spanning from early to mid 90's - just needs some fairly substantial plumbing updates to avoid leaks and what have you. Nothing exterior on this one; all interior related work.

West of Chicagoland! Let me know if you have any insight on obtaining plans through the City Of. I've been working with a client in Chicago for quite some time in an effort to find their buildings as-builts. Older high-rise property and their closed loop hydronic system is in rough shape. We've requested the plans via FOIA with the properties consent, but I'm fairly certain that they wont have what we need. Pretty sure they are linking up with an engineer firm to have their mechanicals re-drawn, which as you may know will likely cost a pretty penny.

Meeting up with some friends next week from your area who are still in tears about old Burt Katz. From what I understand, he was and remains a legend.

Thanks,

John
Old 07-13-2016, 05:44 AM   #5

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
being that your looking for a plumber must mean you dont get along with your subs, otherwise you would have a working relationship with a plumber already..
ShtRnsdownhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 07:41 AM   #6

View Gargalaxy's Photo Album My Photos

I'm a master plumber located in Thailand, do I get the green card if sign up?
Gargalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gargalaxy For This Useful Post:
Plumbus (07-13-2016)
Old 07-13-2016, 12:43 PM   #7

ShtRnsdownhill, all of the subs we work with are maxed out. If you know if anyone, please let me know.

Gargalaxy - There are plenty of great masters in Memphis I'm sure. I'm just trying to find 1 or 2.

Enjoy your day gentlemen.
Old 07-13-2016, 01:35 PM   #8

Quote:
ShtRnsdownhill, all of the subs we work with are maxed out. If you know if anyone, please let me know.

Gargalaxy - There are plenty of great masters in Memphis I'm sure. I'm just trying to find 1 or 2.

Enjoy your day gentlemen.
if you read the rules of the forum, a proper intro needs tobe done..then you might find some cooperation......not just start listing what you want...
Old 07-13-2016, 01:50 PM   #9

Thanks ShtRnsdownhill. So I looked at the administrators (Cricket) Forum notes posted back in 2015 for this particular form. I've broken up his comments just so I can make sure I've taken care of everything.

This area is for the serious inquiries of employment, please be respectful of this. (This is a serious employment offer - should be good here)

All Off Topic discussions should be done on the other areas of the board. (My posting is definitely on topic - should be ok here as well)

Once the OP has found the help they are looking for, the OP must reply to the same thread that the position is no longer available to avoid further contact. Any contact should be done via a PM. (I assume that OP means Original Poster. As soon as I do find what I'm looking for, I definitely post a status update to the original post - check).

I did read these guidelines prior to posting and believe the original posting is in good shape. Thanks again for the advice ShtRnsdownhill.
Old 07-13-2016, 03:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Thanks ShtRnsdownhill. So I looked at the administrators (Cricket) Forum notes posted back in 2015 for this particular form. I've broken up his comments just so I can make sure I've taken care of everything.

This area is for the serious inquiries of employment, please be respectful of this. (This is a serious employment offer - should be good here)

All Off Topic discussions should be done on the other areas of the board. (My posting is definitely on topic - should be ok here as well)

Once the OP has found the help they are looking for, the OP must reply to the same thread that the position is no longer available to avoid further contact. Any contact should be done via a PM. (I assume that OP means Original Poster. As soon as I do find what I'm looking for, I definitely post a status update to the original post - check).

I did read these guidelines prior to posting and believe the original posting is in good shape. Thanks again for the advice ShtRnsdownhill.
I guess you didnt read here.... https://www.plumbingzone.com/f3/why-post-intro-11368/