Experienced Plumber Needed in Frederick, MD! - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Business Zone > Help Wanted or Looking For Work > Plumbing Jobs

Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Debo22
  • 1 Post By Tango
  • 1 Post By HR_
  • 3 Post By ShtRnsdownhill

Old 08-15-2019, 10:01 AM   #1
HR_

View HR_'s Photo Album My Photos
Exclamation Experienced Plumber Needed in Frederick, MD!

The City of Frederick is currently accepting online applications for the Plumbing Inspector position! The position will remain open until filled.

[B]Visit

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions

REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Graduation from an accredited high school, vocational school or equivalent
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Master Plumber or Master Plumbing Inspector with a current and valid MD State license
• Extensive knowledge and experience of the methods, materials and practices involved in residential and commercial plumbing and gas systems, both new and existing
• Working knowledge of the National Standard Plumbing Code and the National Fuel Gas Code
• Proven track record and demonstrated experience in practical application of Plumbing and Gas Codes for new and existing structures

REQUIRED CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
• Current and valid State of Maryland Master Plumbers License or Master Plumbing Inspector License (Note: MD State law requires “on appointment or employment, the individual shall place the Master Plumber License, Journey Plumber License, or Limited License on Inactive Status”)
• Ability to obtain and maintain State, ICC and other certifications in areas associated with work responsibilities and meet targeted, continuing education requirements in order to maintain license and certifications
• Possession of a valid automobile operator’s license

Last edited by Tango; 08-15-2019 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: Spam linking
HR_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2019, 12:46 PM   #2
Super Moderator

View MACPLUMB777's Photo Album My Photos
Talking

An intro is requested from all new members. In case you missed it, here is the link. https://www.plumbingzone.com/f3/.

The PZ is for Plumbing Professionals ( those engaged in the plumbing profession)

Post an intro and tell our members where you are from, yrs in the trade, and your area(s) of expertise in the plumbing field.

This info helps members who are waiting to welcome you to the best plumbing site there is.
[email protected]
MACPLUMB777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MACPLUMB777 For This Useful Post:
Tango (08-15-2019), Tommy plumber (08-15-2019)
Old 08-15-2019, 08:37 PM   #3
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

10.5 hours to go and this will be deleted as spam. Links have been terminated.

Last edited by Tango; 08-15-2019 at 08:41 PM..
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tango For This Useful Post:
MACPLUMB777 (08-15-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2019, 12:14 AM   #4

View Debo22's Photo Album My Photos

No intro needed for people trying to hire licensed plumbers. We should always allow people to advertise work for the plumbing trade. If it’s legitimate spam take it down.
Debo22 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Debo22 For This Useful Post:
Tommy plumber (08-16-2019)
Old 08-16-2019, 07:18 AM   #5
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debo22 View Post
No intro needed for people trying to hire licensed plumbers. We should always allow people to advertise work for the plumbing trade. If itís legitimate spam take it down.
I understand your point of view except that I removed the links because there's no way for me to verify if they are ransomware or virus. We don't need that. People getting hacked left and right is a big deal. I'm one of those who got all their private bank info stolen among the other 1-2 million bank customers and sold to some foreign entity. I had to register for surveillance but I'm not totally covered and in 5 years that free surveillance expires and that's when we are going to start getting stolen identities and good luck because we may end up on the street bankrupt from fraudster. That's how far it can go with a simple link.

I'll leave the ad up without the links. For now.
MASTRPLUMB likes this.

Last edited by Tango; 08-16-2019 at 07:27 AM..
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 08:16 AM   #6
HR_

View HR_'s Photo Album My Photos

I understand the concern. I am not a licensed plumber but did notice the opportunity under 'Help Wanted' to let everyone know of this great job opportunity with the City. I do encourage anyone who is interested in the Plumber Inspector position to visit the City of Frederick Maryland's website.

Thank you!
MASTRPLUMB likes this.
HR_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:51 AM   #7

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HR_ View Post
I understand the concern. I am not a licensed plumber but did notice the opportunity under 'Help Wanted' to let everyone know of this great job opportunity with the City. I do encourage anyone who is interested in the Plumber Inspector position to visit the City of Frederick Maryland's website.

Thank you!
then post a phone number to your HR dept if your for real, then people can safley contact you, I did visit the links and they were real to your town before they were removed..but they can be tampered with after posting..
Gargalaxy, skoronesa and Tango like this.
MACPLUMB777 (08-17-2019)