Apprentices/Journeyman -- Indianapolis -- Sign on Bonus - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Business Zone > Help Wanted or Looking For Work > Plumbing Jobs

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 01:57 PM   #1
Registered Member

View plumbing_recrui's Photo Album My Photos
Default Apprentices/Journeyman -- Indianapolis -- Sign on Bonus

Hello,

My company is looking to hire licensed plumbers (apprentice and/or journeyman) in the Indianapolis area. We haven't had much luck thus far, which is why I am posting here. I have had luck recruiting electricians on similar forums, so I thought this is worth a shot.

This position is for residential service work. Cutting to the chase here, the salary range typically falls between $20-$30 based on experience, and the sign-on bonus tops out at $5,000.00.

We offer great benefits, health insurance, retirement plan, company vehicle, tool share, etc. In fact, we're sometimes able to recruit plumbers from other companies that pay slightly more than our wage because our benefits are so affordable.

If you would like to send me a resume directly, feel free to e-mail me at ***************XX, along with your salary requirements. We can see you for an interview next week.

Thank You!

Last edited by Phat Cat; 09-25-2015 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: Removed link

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2015, 02:02 PM   #2
TX Plumber

View Best Darn Sewer's Photo Album My Photos

Benjamin Franklin? Isn't that who Direct Energy owns?
Old 09-25-2015, 02:08 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Darn Sewer View Post
That's right.

I typically work for our solar division, but volunteered to help out the dedicated BF/One Hour/Mr. Sparky team to try to fill some positions since we usually see an uptick in interest at the end of the busy summer season.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2015, 03:10 PM   #4
Former Moderator

View Phat Cat's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumbing_recrui View Post
That's right.

I typically work for our solar division, but volunteered to help out the dedicated BF/One Hour/Mr. Sparky team to try to fill some positions since we usually see an uptick in interest at the end of the busy summer season.
Plumbing Zone does have opportunities to 'advertise.' Please refrain from recruiting for other franchises.

Feel free to post an intro so we may determine if you meet the eligibility requirements to post on PZ.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:12 PM   #5
Former Moderator

View Phat Cat's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Darn Sewer View Post
Makes you wonder if they have a bad reputation there since they didn't proudly post that the punctual plumber was looking to hire.
Best Darn Sewer (09-26-2015)
Old 09-25-2015, 03:17 PM   #6
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Cat View Post
Makes you wonder if they have a bad reputation there since they didn't proudly post that the punctual plumber was looking to hire.
I try to keep it kind of vague so I don't step on any toes at work or violate forum rules. As I said, I've had good luck on similar forums (this is a lot like electriciantalk). I will answer direct questions to the best of my ability. I hope I did not run afoul of your rules by answering the question that was asked of me.
Closed Thread