calling all drain and sewer cleaners.... - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Professional Plumbers Forum > Drain and Sewer Cleaning

Like Tree22Likes

Old 03-04-2020, 09:53 AM   #1

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default calling all drain and sewer cleaners....

ok heres a new one ..orbeez....expandable beads when they hit water...in england of course...1 man can cause some damage...read on..

https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyl...eads/23939927/
MACPLUMB777 (03-04-2020)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2020, 12:07 PM   #2
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

Haha that's funny and horrifying at the same time. The guy is French and I watched his explanation video. He filled the tub and says when he opened the drain some small beads backed up in the toilet. the problem is the sink which is higher so I'm not sure about that.

I think he used a regular vacuum and that's why it burned up. He didn't want to call a plumber, what am I supposed to say I put some water beads? haha.

If it's on youtube he might make a buck enough to pay a plumber.
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 01:02 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Haha that's funny and horrifying at the same time. The guy is French and I watched his explanation video. He filled the tub and says when he opened the drain some small beads backed up in the toilet. the problem is the sink which is higher so I'm not sure about that.

I think he used a regular vacuum and that's why it burned up. He didn't want to call a plumber, what am I supposed to say I put some water beads? haha.

If it's on youtube he might make a buck enough to pay a plumber.

I found them on amazon, cheap..
https://www.amazon.com/ELONGDI-Rainb...s%2C170&sr=8-5
now with these I can have some fun fuking with a$$holes....pour some down the drain or in clean outs and see what happens..or someones swimming pool..man this can be some fun, almost like pouring jello down the drain or in a bathtub....
I wonder if they are gasoline proof? that should cause some issues in your fuel tank.......yeah I have an evil streak in me,
I think payback should be at least 10fold to the person or persons....
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2020, 01:55 PM   #4
Moderator Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtRnsdownhill View Post
I found them on amazon, cheap..
https://www.amazon.com/ELONGDI-Rainb...s%2C170&sr=8-5
now with these I can have some fun fuking with a$$holes....pour some down the drain or in clean outs and see what happens..or someones swimming pool..man this can be some fun, almost like pouring jello down the drain or in a bathtub....
I wonder if they are gasoline proof? that should cause some issues in your fuel tank.......yeah I have an evil streak in me,
I think payback should be at least 10fold to the person or persons....
Speaking of which there's one A-hole that needs payback, still thinking of my options.
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:59 PM   #5
Moderator Wizard

Did you see the ad??? The pool is topped off with them and why the F is there a picture of 2 teens and a dog in a tub filled with that stuff?
Old 03-04-2020, 02:43 PM   #6

Quote:
Did you see the ad??? The pool is topped off with them and why the F is there a picture of 2 teens and a dog in a tub filled with that stuff?

who knows, but once water soaked it must be a PITA to collect them and dry them out for storage...
im gona see what trouble I can get myself in with them, I ordered a BIG bag of them...
skoronesa likes this.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:53 PM   #7
Moderator Wizard

Quote:
who knows, but once water soaked it must be a PITA to collect them and dry them out for storage...
im gona see what trouble I can get myself in with them, I ordered a BIG bag of them...
Are you going to take a bath with them?

So basically it fouls up in the back yard and the dumbass puts them in his hands, why do you wear gloves i can't figure it out. Then he gets a letter in the mail the whole street is clogged and a complaint to the police has been filed and are looking for neighbors to denounce the culprit for penal sentencing.

Last edited by Tango; 03-04-2020 at 03:05 PM..
Old 03-04-2020, 03:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Are you going to take a bath with them?

So basically it fouls up in the back yard and the dumbass puts them in his hands, why do you wear gloves i can't figure it out. Then he gets a letter in the mail the whole street is clogged and a complaint to the police has been filed and are looking for neighbors to denounce the culprit for penal sentencing.

Partie 1 2 3 4 et 5 des orbeez dans le bain de cyril - YouTube

hey it looks like fun......lol..

I wish I could understand what the hell the guy is saying, even without it im laughing my a$$ off...
I can see real soon they ban those beads as more idiots try and flush them to screw up the sewer systems, just imagine if they got into a sewer treatment plant...that would be $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to clean up..
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
Old 03-04-2020, 03:37 PM   #9
Moderator Wizard

Quote:
hey it looks like fun......lol..

I wish I could understand what the hell the guy is saying, even without it im laughing my a$$ off...
I can see real soon they ban those beads as more idiots try and flush them to screw up the sewer systems, just imagine if they got into a sewer treatment plant...that would be $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to clean up..

I summarized what he says in the last post, he does swear in german sheiss and he asked the internet on what to do and near the end when he gets the letter people on the internet posted his personal address and phone. He's not happy about that.

Banning? Try stopping china from making them, that's going to be tough. It may go out of control like the tide pods challenge.
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
Old 03-04-2020, 03:40 PM   #10

Quote:
I summarized what he says in the last post, he does swear in german sheiss and he asked the internet on what to do and near the end when he gets the letter people on the internet posted his personal address and phone. He's not happy about that.

Banning? Try stopping china from making them, that's going to be tough. It may go out of control like the tide pods challenge.

geez, just imagine swallowing these beads and they swell up, thats a trip to the ER to get your stomach pumped or surgery to unblock your intestines...that should kill off a bunch of snowflakes trying that...