Cable Carriers... - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Professional Plumbers Forum > Drain and Sewer Cleaning

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By V.A Hydro-ooter

Old 01-13-2020, 09:49 PM   #1

View AssTyme's Photo Album My Photos
Default Cable Carriers...

Which brand/type carrier would be the best to hold the most 7/8" sectional cable? I don't see a listing from Ridgid specifically for the 7/8".

Which would hold more cable, the Eel 1.25" or the Ridgid 1.25" carrier?

Most of my main lines are under 100' so I'd like to try and get close to that in one carrier if possible.
AssTyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2020, 11:14 PM   #2

View V.A Hydro-ooter's Photo Album My Photos

I use the Ridgid A-8 cable carrier for the 7/8 cable. I have 75' in one carrier and I'm sure I could fit another length of I wanted to. I got into sectionals partly to save my back so 75' per carrier is enough for me.
If money is not an issue you can get those new carriers Ridgid put out with the k-5208.
AssTyme likes this.
V.A Hydro-ooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:35 PM   #3

View AssTyme's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A Hydro-ooter View Post
I use the Ridgid A-8 cable carrier for the 7/8 cable. I have 75' in one carrier and I'm sure I could fit another length of I wanted to. I got into sectionals partly to save my back so 75' per carrier is enough for me.
If money is not an issue you can get those new carriers Ridgid put out with the k-5208.

I'm going to be retiring soon or at least want to slow down. My son has recently started working with me and I want lighten things up a bit for him as compared to running my Spartan 300 drum machine. It's 95% basements around here.

Love my drums but sometimes humping that thing in & out, up & down 6+ days per week all day long gets tiresome.

Those new Ridgid carries look nice but they are also heavy.
AssTyme is offline   Reply With Quote