Fixture Identification Help - Page 2 - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Forum > General Plumbing Discussion


Like Tree40Likes
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2019, 10:15 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
skoronesa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,765

View skoronesa's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtRnsdownhill View Post
you need to roll a big blunt and kick back and relax before you have a heart attack...



I am drinking soda from a quart stein and just had 4 slices of mushroom and sausage pizza. I am going out to my shed to fiddle with tools and stuff. I may still have a heart attack but I am relaxed


Cut off chrome supply lines make great straws.
Attached Thumbnails
Fixture Identification Help-img_20191002_224113_585-1.jpg  

__________________
Want privacy from the diy/hacks? Too bad, the motherland has fallen, freedom is dead.


"I'd rather have Questions that can't be answered, then Answers that can't be questioned"
skoronesa is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to skoronesa For This Useful Post:
MASTRPLUMB (10-17-2019)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-17-2019, 10:21 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
ShtRnsdownhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,398

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoronesa View Post
I am drinking soda from a quart stein and just had 4 slices of mushroom and sausage pizza. I am going out to my shed to fiddle with tools and stuff. I may still have a heart attack but I am relaxed


Cut off chrome supply lines make great straws.

what kind of mushrooms on your pizza?? peyote?...
skoronesa and MASTRPLUMB like this.
__________________
You cant cure stupid, only kill it..
ShtRnsdownhill is online now  
Old 10-17-2019, 10:22 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,276

View Alan's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtRnsdownhill View Post
what kind of mushrooms on your pizza?? peyote?...
skoronesa and MASTRPLUMB like this.
__________________
Journeyman Plumber
Alan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-17-2019, 11:18 PM   #14
Moderator Wizard
 
Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Québec
Posts: 5,067

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos
Default

skoronesa is on fire, go to bed now.


.
Attached Thumbnails
Fixture Identification Help-fire-cat.jpg  

skoronesa and MASTRPLUMB like this.
Tango is offline  
Old 10-18-2019, 12:16 PM   #15
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 3

View Sam_Weekes's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Update : The Diverter Valve is MB1951LMSTN , Rohl from the Michael Berman Collection. I refined my search to Shower Trim packages with only 'Hot' Warm' and 'Cold' written on them. This lead me to the diverter valves family. Still working on the 2-Handle Thermostatic Mixing Valve.

Ipso facto, it also lead me to the cartridges that will allow us to fix our clients problem.

This is a high-end client who is about 4-5 hours away from us. It would be prudent of me to solve the problem here and not send a plumber on a 10 hour round trip to fiddle with the trim and pull it apart only to not have the parts he needed to do the job anyway. Those pictures were sent to us via our client, we did not take them ourselves. For those questioning if I am a 'real plumber' or not, or suggesting our suppliers are Home Depot in an effort to belittle someone with a sincere question: I'm not. I'm an Engineer who oversees our commercial projects, and was asked if I could locate this for a home of one of the supervisors whose company supplies us with commercial contracts. Good day gentlemen and never stop learning, the day you think you know it all you stagnate.
Sam_Weekes is offline  
Old 10-18-2019, 12:26 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,276

View Alan's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Weekes View Post
For those questioning if I am a 'real plumber' or not, or suggesting our suppliers are Home Depot in an effort to belittle someone with a sincere question
You don't seem terribly worse for the wear.

Read here : https://www.plumbingzone.com/f3/why-post-intro-11368/
MASTRPLUMB likes this.
__________________
Journeyman Plumber
Alan is offline  
Old 10-18-2019, 12:36 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Logtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Toronto Ontario
Posts: 385

View Logtec's Photo Album My Photos
Default

10 hr round trip to replace a cartridge.. seems a fishy, no matter who the client was. A good client wouldn’t expect you to do that.

I won’t drive 30km to replace a cartridge, in the GTA (Toronto), of corse that’s 1.5 -2 hr round trip in good traffic.
MASTRPLUMB likes this.
Logtec is offline  
Old 10-18-2019, 01:01 PM   #18
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 3

View Sam_Weekes's Photo Album My Photos
Default

We don't normally. We're not a repair plumbing company. We only do new construction jobs both residential and commercial. Our only repair work is done for clients that personally supply us with these contracts or their families. Unless our bids are just outrageously expensive, we usually get the jobs we request because of the relationships we have developed. I also have a boss, and the owner asked me to do this, so I did. I know keeping this client happy, supplies us with a ton of money that keeps food on everyone's tables, so no a 10 hour round trip is not too much in my opinion-or his."People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care."
Sam_Weekes is offline  
Old 10-18-2019, 04:47 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
ShtRnsdownhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,398

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Weekes View Post
Update : The Diverter Valve is MB1951LMSTN , Rohl from the Michael Berman Collection. I refined my search to Shower Trim packages with only 'Hot' Warm' and 'Cold' written on them. This lead me to the diverter valves family. Still working on the 2-Handle Thermostatic Mixing Valve.

Ipso facto, it also lead me to the cartridges that will allow us to fix our clients problem.

This is a high-end client who is about 4-5 hours away from us. It would be prudent of me to solve the problem here and not send a plumber on a 10 hour round trip to fiddle with the trim and pull it apart only to not have the parts he needed to do the job anyway. Those pictures were sent to us via our client, we did not take them ourselves. For those questioning if I am a 'real plumber' or not, or suggesting our suppliers are Home Depot in an effort to belittle someone with a sincere question: I'm not. I'm an Engineer who oversees our commercial projects, and was asked if I could locate this for a home of one of the supervisors whose company supplies us with commercial contracts. Good day gentlemen and never stop learning, the day you think you know it all you stagnate.

I agree that you have alot to learn!!!!!!!!!! like following forum rules for joining, why dont you do some research here and post a PROPER INTRO, otherwise you wont get anything but your balls broken...
dhal22 and MASTRPLUMB like this.
__________________
You cant cure stupid, only kill it..
ShtRnsdownhill is online now  
Old 10-18-2019, 06:48 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
dhal22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,269

View dhal22's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Weekes View Post
We don't normally. We're not a repair plumbing company. We only do new construction jobs both residential and commercial. Our only repair work is done for clients that personally supply us with these contracts or their families. Unless our bids are just outrageously expensive, we usually get the jobs we request because of the relationships we have developed. I also have a boss, and the owner asked me to do this, so I did. I know keeping this client happy, supplies us with a ton of money that keeps food on everyone's tables, so no a 10 hour round trip is not too much in my opinion-or his."People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care."
Best thing I can tell you is Boomer Sooner! Other than that this is a plumber's ONLY forum. Go away.
dhal22 is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to dhal22 For This Useful Post:
MASTRPLUMB (10-18-2019)
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Our Pro Sites Network
ContractorTalk.com | DrywallTalk.com | ElectricianTalk.com | HVACSite.com | PaintTalk.com | RoofingTalk.com