Bad plumbing reviews - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Forum > General Plumbing Discussion

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By MASTRPLUMB
  • 1 Post By V.A Hydro-ooter
  • 2 Post By ShtRnsdownhill
  • 1 Post By Master Mark
  • 1 Post By Tango

Old 10-03-2019, 09:26 AM   #1

View MASTRPLUMB's Photo Album My Photos
Talking Bad plumbing reviews

Plumbing
Under no circumstance should you use either Cham. Plumbing or ID Plumbing. 1. Cham. Plumbing did not perform over half of the promised job of replacing my refuse pipes to the street and still demanded full payment. They ripped me off of thousands of dollars.
2. ID's incompetent plumber snaked an air conditioner pipe so forcefully that he blew out water that flooded three rooms, soaked the sheetrock, caused mold, and ruined carpeting in two of the rooms. This has cost me over $3,000 in repairs for new sheetrock and flooring. The company takes no responsibility.
You have been warned!

The names have been changed to protect the guilty !
this is in the So. Houston area
Tango likes this.
MASTRPLUMB is online now   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2019, 01:08 PM   #2

View V.A Hydro-ooter's Photo Album My Photos

This is a long one that I copy and pasted. When I first read it, while I was still working at that company, I was laughing out loud. I knew the guy who did it. He was one of those oddball types so I believed every word in that review and he later on admitted it happened. He was one of those I told the company not to hire but they were desperate for talent so they'd pretty much hire anyone with a pulse.

Review from Yelp: I'm not even going to talk about the actual "consultation" that took place on May 24. Which was not that impressive to begin with. I'm going to talk about what happened 2 days later. So last night I was driving home (I was about 2 miles away from my home) when I noticed a vehicle on the right turning lane slow down, and then make an immediate lane switch to where I was. This vehicle was now behind me and kept flashing its lights as if it wanted me to speed up. This car followed me all the way to my exit. When I got on the main road, I noticed that the vehicle that was following me was a ROTO ROOTER van.

OK. I didn't think much of it until I made a turn into my neighborhood. I saw a Roto Rooter van on the service road and it followed me home! Mind you this was almost at 11pm at night. I parked my car and the tech that came to my house on Sunday, pulls up right behind me. I asked him if he was the one flashing his lights at me on Route 28, and his response was "Don't act like you didn't know it wasn't me." I couldn't believe it, but this guy followed me for almost 2 miles all the way home! First of all, no I didn't know it was you. I didn't bother to look at who was driving. I then asked him how he knew the model and make of my car. He said that my car was in front of my house when he came over this past Sunday. Now I live in a townhouse complex where there is only street parking. There are always different cars there. How did he know which car was mine? So did this guy write down license plates, makes and models of cars and look up the owners? He then said that he has cameras on his van. Even if this is true, what gives him the right to use it to take pictures/videos of vehicles? He had the nerve to still ask me if I wanted the job done that he quoted me for. I told him that after this incident I would decline it. He asked me why not. I told him that I wanted to look around some more, but most importantly because he followed me home and it creeped me out. I told him that following me home was way too much. Needless to say he was not happy with my decision.

Before leaving he said that he already notified his dispatch that he came out to my house. Ummm I don't think so. Because if he did, Roto Rooter dispatch would have called me to let me know he was coming.

This tech is a total creep and now I feel uneasy in my own home. I will never ever use this company.

An update. So this morning, May 28, I had another company come out to my home and check out the leaky faucet I had been having issues with. This company gave me a quote that was 75% less than what Roto Rooter quoted me for!! This gentleman actually took the time to turn off my water, investigate the issue, and give a proper assessment. The Roto Rooter tech on the other hand just took one glance at my leaky faucet, and he immediately said I needed to replace my whole faucet system. And he had to cut through my tile to fix the issue. He did not even bother to turn off the water to examine the issue. So not only is Roto Rooter creepy and harassing, they are also dishonest and deceitful. DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
Tango likes this.
V.A Hydro-ooter is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to V.A Hydro-ooter For This Useful Post:
MASTRPLUMB (10-03-2019)
Old 10-03-2019, 03:30 PM   #3

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

there is a whole new method of submarining your competition.." bad reviews" ...I use to go by the reviews on amazon with a good amount of accuracy , but in the last few years the new method of killing your competition is giving fake bad reviews and fake good reviews..there have been several articles that have explained how it works and how it affects the listing of companies and items depending on there reviews....
Tango and MASTRPLUMB like this.
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2019, 07:09 PM   #4
philosopher and statesmen

View Master Mark's Photo Album My Photos

you need to read some of the reviews I have gotten on Yelp from some real spoiled nutjobs..... very funny
MASTRPLUMB likes this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMO1eyMRuM
Master Mark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 08:40 PM   #5
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

I guess I won't ask accents for reviews anymore. He gave a 4/5 and wrote the price was expensive! I told him the rate on the phone and also when I got there. He could of hired someone else.
MASTRPLUMB likes this.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote