why some shouldnt touch alcohol.. - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Community > Off Topic (Non Trade)

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ShtRnsdownhill
  • 1 Post By OpenSights
  • 2 Post By Tango

Old 03-08-2019, 08:14 AM   #1

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default why some shouldnt touch alcohol..

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mississip...unk-police-say

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2019, 08:35 AM   #2
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

Just by looking at his face I can see he's a hot head and he's trouble.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 08:37 AM   #3

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

i have known a few nasty drunks and the end result is always the same, once they drink it ends in a fight with someone..
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2019, 10:01 AM   #4
Super Moderator

View OpenSights's Photo Album My Photos

That’s one bad blackout! Yeah, some people shouldn’t drink at all! I’ve known a few, but none this bad!
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
OpenSights is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 12:55 PM   #5
Moderator Wizard

I once went to work where literally where the last village is and road ends. If you want to go further it's by plane to remote diamond mines. It's up north in Quebec. It's an Indian town, so they are not allowed to have any alcohol. It is prohibited because they don't handle it well, they become super aggressive, foolish and destructive. They still do a 4 hour trip to the nearest village to go and buy booze and they bootleg a part of it.

One time on the camp site a drunk Indian woman got in the camp because the doors were unlocked so she tried to do the sexy dance in the communal TV room and telling everyone she wanted to be bedded. She wasn't pretty at all so after a while she entered someones bedroom and he couldn't get her out!

In their mini mall that belongs to them (The tribe) 50% of the windows were broken and boarded up because the kids have nothing to do and from the
drunks.
OpenSights and MACPLUMB777 like this.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:45 PM   #6
Super Moderator

View OpenSights's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I once went to work where literally where the last village is and road ends. If you want to go further it's by plane to remote diamond mines. It's up north in Quebec. It's an Indian town, so they are not allowed to have any alcohol. It is prohibited because they don't handle it well, they become super aggressive, foolish and destructive. They still do a 4 hour trip to the nearest village to go and buy booze and they bootleg a part of it.

One time on the camp site a drunk Indian woman got in the camp because the doors were unlocked so she tried to do the sexy dance in the communal TV room and telling everyone she wanted to be bedded. She wasn't pretty at all so after a while she entered someones bedroom and he couldn't get her out!

In their mini mall that belongs to them (The tribe) 50% of the windows were broken and boarded up because the kids have nothing to do and from the
drunks.
Dang! Yeah, natives donít hold their liquor well. Interesting how, what we call reservations are like up there. Here they have their own laws, own cops. The law to be a dry community, is that their law or Canadaís
OpenSights is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 03:36 PM   #7
Moderator Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenSights View Post
Dang! Yeah, natives donít hold their liquor well. Interesting how, what we call reservations are like up there. Here they have their own laws, own cops. The law to be a dry community, is that their law or Canadaís
In school I had an indian friend, he was an easy going and nice guy until high school he started to do drugs, got a blonde girl pregnant that was in our class too and eventually they both dropped out doing full time drugs in their parent's house.

I'm not sure if that village is a called a reservation. I think it's their own laws to have dry communities. It is proven that liquor does bad things to them. I went to work on a reservation once and they had their own and only cop. No white man is allowed to drive in that community unless you had a reason to. What amazes me is that they pay no taxes, they don't pay electricity and their houses are paid by the reservation or government.. But in the houses I went to they were very dirty, busted doors, smeared fingers on the wall and holes due to fist punches. One of them there wasn't any furniture in the kitchen or living room but a lonely TV in the living room. The kids were sitting on the floor watching the screen. The other house they had a deer cut up on a blue tarp on the kitchen floor.

We would often see brand new suburbans abandoned on the side of the highway either they had run out of gas or sometimes the dealership had to replace engines because there were no more oil in it.

Every winter they had hockey tournaments and the town swelled up, most of the whites stayed home while they crowded the bars and stores buying stuff tax free. I was working as a busboy at that time while being a first year apprentice. Near closing time they would order cases of beer at 125$ a case. Back then a beer was 4$ or something. They would down those in minutes. It wasn't a good idea to walk the streets after dark as fight would break out between them and the whites. Not just punches but a trip to the hospital with broken bones.

I also worked to in a building to accommodate inmates for the courthouse and a guy told me the vandal proof ceiling lights were no match for them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tango For This Useful Post:
MACPLUMB777 (03-08-2019)