Well, itís for the best, still sad giving up a dog... - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Community > Off Topic (Non Trade)

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Tango
  • 2 Post By dhal22

Old 02-11-2019, 03:55 PM   #1
Super Moderator

View OpenSights's Photo Album My Photos
Default Well, itís for the best, still sad giving up a dog...

His name is Ranger, Rangerous Dangerous is his breed, and the one and only. Black lab pit mix. Sweet dog, just overly food motivated! Heíll wait for the command ďeat your foodĒ, but you canít trust him with the trash or if you leave the room with a plate of food. Iíve tried every trick I know! Canít break him.

Our local humane society is a customer of mine, finally got an appointment to surrender him.

The hardest part is do I pick my kid up so he can say goodbye or not. He loves snuggle time, but not responsibility time....

My kidís emotions swing to the extremes! Really happy to really sad.

My plan is drop the dog off, pick my kid up, go to one of his favorite restaurants ice cream on the way home and let him know.

Heís known since thanksgiving we were looking for a new home for our dog, and understands.

Itís for the best. Heís in his kennel from 10:30pm till 4:30pm (not counting morning potty and breakfast)with the exception of weekends and days I get out early. Thatís no life for a dog!

Going to miss having a dog around!
OpenSights is online now   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2019, 07:25 PM   #2
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

That's sad to see him go but it's also even worse if he has to be kept in a cage. Those types of dogs needs someone outside the city where they can run free most of the time.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tango For This Useful Post:
Tommy plumber (02-11-2019)
Old 02-11-2019, 09:25 PM   #3

View dhal22's Photo Album My Photos

We tried for months to adopt a rescue dog before giving in and getting exactly what we wanted (non shedding house dog) a Labradoodle last week. Still may get a rescue dog though.
Gargalaxy and Tango like this.
dhal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dhal22 For This Useful Post:
Tommy plumber (02-11-2019)