TV show thread, doesn’t matter which one. - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Community > Off Topic (Non Trade)

Like Tree42Likes

Old 04-16-2018, 11:15 PM   #1
Super Moderator

View OpenSights's Photo Album My Photos
Default TV show thread, doesn’t matter which one.

Mine are the walking dead, curse of oak island and for now confederate gold, supernatural, shameless (US), disjointed, started Netflix lost in space, many more.

Thoughts and your shows to kill the day?
Tango likes this.
OpenSights is online now   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2018, 11:19 PM   #2
Super Moderator

For TWD, do you think Maggie, Jesus and Darrel are going to be Rick’s next foe? They play it that way.
GAN and Tango like this.
Old 04-16-2018, 11:39 PM   #3

View chonkie's Photo Album My Photos

Don't watch much tv. Got rid of cable, probably been 6 months now. Did watch Curse, Forge, discovery channel stuff. Now when the tv is on, it's mainly just for background noise and it's on Buzzer, a channel that shows some of the old game shows.

Early in the morning there's a show called What's My Line. I don't know what year most of the shows are from, but they are all black/white and the ads are funny to me. The way they did it back then is a hoot.

Old Family Feud rocks, Match Game rocks, Beat The Clock is pretty entertaining, Supermarket Sweep sucks, Card Sharks is ok.

Also, it's real odd seeing people you recognize mainly from shows in their older years, when they were in their 20s and 30s. Like Betty White for one example.
OpenSights and MACPLUMB777 like this.
chonkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2018, 12:19 AM   #4

View OldNelly's Photo Album My Photos

The TV hasn't been on for near a week and a half. It's been nothing but music since I picked up some new speakers, Paradigm Prestige 75F's, they're awesome!
Archer is a good way to kill some time along with a lot of shows on discovery science. I still love the older Simpson's episodes, they never get old. The Punisher and Altered Carbon are two Netflix shows I've watched lately.
OpenSights likes this.
OldNelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:34 AM   #5

View chonkie's Photo Album My Photos

Ah, haven't watched Archer in a few years, forgot about that one, was good. Also Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Robot Chicken.

In memory of Gunny, was watching this on Ytube just now. And we all know about SNAFU's. Funny stuff.
GAN, Gargalaxy, OpenSights and 1 others like this.
chonkie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chonkie For This Useful Post:
OpenSights (04-17-2018), Tango (04-17-2018)
Old 04-17-2018, 06:23 AM   #6
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonkie View Post
Ah, haven't watched Archer in a few years, forgot about that one, was good. Also Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Robot Chicken.

In memory of Gunny, was watching this on Ytube just now. And we all know about SNAFU's. Funny stuff. https://youtu.be/rnP17YCFs8I

I can't wait for the end of the day to watch your video. 3 minutes in and I'm having a blast. I wish we'd have shows like this. It ticks me off to have to download bootleg stuff. Even movie rental places have all gone except one.

For TV/movie/show I love Walking Dead, Better call Saul, Suits, Stranger Things(AWESOME) Game of Thrones. Any suggestions on my next series? I just ran out...
chonkie likes this.
Tango is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:25 AM   #7
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenSights View Post
For TWD, do you think Maggie, Jesus and Darrel are going to be Rick’s next foe? They play it that way.
Not sure what they will do next, they are killing off the main characters.
Tango is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:41 AM   #8
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I can't wait for the end of the day to watch your video. 3 minutes in and I'm having a blast. I wish we'd have shows like this. It ticks me off to have to download bootleg stuff. Even movie rental places have all gone except one.

For TV/movie/show I love Walking Dead, Better call Saul, Suits, Stranger Things(AWESOME) Game of Thrones. Any suggestions on my next series? I just ran out...
If you like Stanger Things try The OA.
Tango likes this.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:43 AM   #9
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonkie View Post

In memory of Gunny, was watching this on Ytube just now. And we all know about SNAFU's. Funny stuff. https://youtu.be/rnP17YCFs8I
I forgot about Mail Call!
Old 04-17-2018, 09:43 PM   #10
Super Moderator

If you like I Zombie check out Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix. A bit more slapstick, but entertaining.