Stadium bathroom install ... - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Community > Off Topic (Non Trade)

Like Tree9Likes

Old 09-28-2019, 11:59 AM   #1

View chonkie's Photo Album My Photos
Default Stadium bathroom install ...

This isn't going to be quite what yall are going to expect. Already getting bored sitting here not working, and not being able to do other stuff I normally do that needs two hands, so decided to work more on the latest mod I'm working on for gta5. Making a complete working stadium interior in 3ds max, just finished one bathroom on one side, except for the textures. No it isn't to code, and no ada compliance.
Attached Thumbnails
Stadium bathroom install ...-20190927_215454.jpg  

Stadium bathroom install ...-20190927_215613.jpg  

chonkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2019, 08:13 PM   #2

Old 09-29-2019, 10:56 PM   #3

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

LOL..you need more hobbies....when I had my shoulder/Hand surgery my strong arm was in a sling for 6 weeks and many more weeks of not lifting any weight..
it wasnt long till I became stir crazy...I would have done alot, but couldnt move my right arm..so alot of tv watching..
MASTRPLUMB likes this.
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2019, 09:40 AM   #4

You must have something against video games. I have plenty of hobbies, most need two hands. Already going stir crazy not being able to do them. I can't even lift a grocery bag with two monster energy drinks in it without it feeling like it's splitting open again. I tried reloading yesterday, thought it should be no problem, I was wrong. Messing with the computer is more engaging and productive than watching tv for me.
Tango likes this.
Old 09-30-2019, 11:24 AM   #5

View V.A Hydro-ooter's Photo Album My Photos

You'd better be careful with those video games. I've heard in America they can turn you into a killer. If you're in another developed country those side effects are much lower. /Sarcasm

On a serious note, I like the GTA franchise. I never got into all the building or team playing but it looks like learning to do that could help people learn how to make up drawings and building plans. At least as a introduction to spark that desire to learn. What do you think?
V.A Hydro-ooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 12:22 PM   #6

Lol, yeah, I remember when parents first started blaming video games for their kid's violent behavior. Based on their logic, I should have turned into a crazy mass murderer with all the things I enjoy that are supposedly bad.

Modding has been great learning tool for me. I now actually spend more time modding than playing the game. Been learning a lot about computer stuff in general from messing with the game's files too. Learning how to deal with errors and issues. It has made me more interested in possibly doing 3d modeling for $. Been thinking about taking classes.
Old 09-30-2019, 12:58 PM   #7

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonkie View Post
You must have something against video games. I have plenty of hobbies, most need two hands. Already going stir crazy not being able to do them. I can't even lift a grocery bag with two monster energy drinks in it without it feeling like it's splitting open again. I tried reloading yesterday, thought it should be no problem, I was wrong. Messing with the computer is more engaging and productive than watching tv for me.

I HATE VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....more mindless crap to waste hours and hours on...
Old 09-30-2019, 01:03 PM   #8

View V.A Hydro-ooter's Photo Album My Photos

Video games are why I became a plumber. I had so many hours on Super Mario I could've sat for the master plumber license test before I turned 13. I'm still waiting to see turtles in a sewer line. So far I've only seen frogs, squirrels, worms, rats and bugs.

I let my kids play Minecraft from a young age and I think it's helped them learn about building and mapping. I let the oldest play those games I hear you're not supposed to play. All 3 of my school age kids are in advanced classes so I'd have to say video games are not the mind rotting, violence inducing, vises of evil a lot of people like to see them as.
chonkie likes this.
V.A Hydro-ooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 01:34 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtRnsdownhill View Post
I HATE VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....more mindless crap to waste hours and hours on...
Hate in all caps, wow, some strong feelings to have. Why the hate? Did you try playing a video game one time and just sucked at it so you hate them now? Honestly wondering. Like watching tv isn't mindless crap to waste hours and hours on. At least I have to use my brain to play a video game, hand eye coordination, timing, etc. Really just another form of entertainment, but interactive.
Old 09-30-2019, 01:37 PM   #10

Have you ever even enjoyed playing old arcade games like Pac-Man? What about pinball machines?