ontarion shut for weeks more... - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Community > Off Topic (Non Trade)

Like Tree14Likes

Old 04-27-2020, 08:36 PM   #1

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default ontarion shut for weeks more...

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ontari...es-coronavirus

Canada’s Ontario province on Monday said it would not be lifting restrictions any time soon, vowing to keep them in place for weeks to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Ontario Premier Doug Ford made the announcement Monday. He did not provide a specific date for when people in nonessential businesses can go back.
MACPLUMB777 (04-27-2020)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2020, 09:28 PM   #2
Moderator Wizard

View Tango's Photo Album My Photos

Schools in my area are opening may 11 for little schools. Voluntary attendance. High schools and college closed till september with online courses instead.

Yep keep everything closed so we can have a great depression and people lose their house too.

And oh medical staff have no more mask so thy will be laundering 1 time use masks. The union are furious.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 11:28 PM   #3

View ken53's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtRnsdownhill View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/world/ontari...es-coronavirus

Canada’s Ontario province on Monday said it would not be lifting restrictions any time soon, vowing to keep them in place for weeks to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Ontario Premier Doug Ford made the announcement Monday. He did not provide a specific date for when people in nonessential businesses can go back.
TORONTO — Ontario is preparing to ease into a “new normal,” where people can go to work, eat out and shop as they stay diligent to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

However, Premier Doug Ford refused to say when the province will begin easing COVID-19 emergency measures, following the release of a framework to reopen the economy Monday.

It is clear it won’t be business as usual until a vaccine or treatment is available.

“The framework is about how we are reopening, not when we are reopening,” said Ford.

The framework details a three-stage plan that will take six weeks to three months to fully implement. It does not specify which business workplaces will be opened first.

The end result will see all workplaces open, but large gatherings like concerts and sporting events restricted for the foreseeable future, including this summer.

Publicly funded schools will remain closed until at least May 31, which will be reviewed, said Ford.

Read the article Don't spread fake news.
skoronesa likes this.
ken53 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ken53 For This Useful Post:
MACPLUMB777 (04-27-2020), skoronesa (04-29-2020)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2020, 08:47 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken53 View Post
TORONTO — Ontario is preparing to ease into a “new normal,” where people can go to work, eat out and shop as they stay diligent to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

However, Premier Doug Ford refused to say when the province will begin easing COVID-19 emergency measures, following the release of a framework to reopen the economy Monday.

It is clear it won’t be business as usual until a vaccine or treatment is available.

“The framework is about how we are reopening, not when we are reopening,” said Ford.

The framework details a three-stage plan that will take six weeks to three months to fully implement. It does not specify which business workplaces will be opened first.

The end result will see all workplaces open, but large gatherings like concerts and sporting events restricted for the foreseeable future, including this summer.

Publicly funded schools will remain closed until at least May 31, which will be reviewed, said Ford.

Read the article Don't spread fake news.

read the article yourself and figure it out...
and I really dont give a rats a$$ what you think...
and your another one that only comes around in a blue moon...155 posts in over 9 years..go back under your rock..
Old 04-28-2020, 01:12 PM   #5

View ken53's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtRnsdownhill View Post
read the article yourself and figure it out...
and I really dont give a rats a$$ what you think...
and your another one that only comes around in a blue moon...155 posts in over 9 years..go back under your rock..
Maybe I think before I run my yap.

If you post here you have to accept rebuttals.

You don't own this sight, even if you think you do.

You maybe trying to take over so you can spout your claptrap.

Some of us know what hole it's coming out of.

skoronesa likes this.
ken53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 01:54 PM   #6

View skoronesa's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:

156! Quality over quantity.

A wise man once said, "better to keep quiet and let them wonder if you're an idiot rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

"I'd rather have Questions that can't be answered, than Answers that can't be questioned"
skoronesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 03:22 PM   #7

View The Dane's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post

And oh medical staff have no more mask so thy will be laundering 1 time use masks. The union are furious.
My wife works as an EMT on an ambulance. They have to wear their masks all the time even at the station for 5 12 hour shifts in a row before they can take a new one. Another hospital has had to stop construction midway on their new building and their doctors and staff has taken a 30% paycut.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
The Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 03:26 PM   #8

View skoronesa's Photo Album My Photos

[QUOTE=The Dane;1237538]My wife works as an EMT on an ambulance. They have to wear their masks all the time even at the station for 5 12 hour shifts in a row before they can take a new one. Another hospital has had to stop construction midway on their new building and their doctors and staff has taken a 30% paycut.
/QUOTE]

Why?

"I'd rather have Questions that can't be answered, than Answers that can't be questioned"
skoronesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 03:27 PM   #9

Quote:

oh boo hoo your butt hurt on what I post..go tell someone that cares..
your right I dont own the site, and whats your point??
you dont contribute much at all ...and dont care what rebuttals you want to post..read the title of the article...thats all I did...
Old 04-28-2020, 03:29 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoronesa View Post
156! Quality over quantity.

A wise man once said, "better to keep quiet and let them wonder if you're an idiot rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

you have removed all doubt about that..
theres another saying" take it from where it comes"....
I dont let some one typing on a key board bother me and the same should go for them...if ya dont like what I post..dont read it..thats what I do with lots of your posts...