Funny memes - Page 77 - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Community > Off Topic (Non Trade)


Like Tree2509Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2020, 12:29 PM   #761
Senior Member
 
ShtRnsdownhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 6,872

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default

skoronesa and MACPLUMB777 like this.
__________________
You cant cure stupid, only kill it..
ShtRnsdownhill is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-25-2020, 10:18 PM   #762
Senior Member
 
skoronesa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,665

View skoronesa's Photo Album My Photos
Default

This one is redwood worthy. It's also so sad to realize that many americans can be characterized with this quote.
Attached Thumbnails
Funny memes-peb1wsh.png.jpeg  

OpenSights likes this.
__________________
Want privacy from the diy/hacks? Too bad, the motherland has fallen, freedom is dead.


"I'd rather have Questions that can't be answered, than Answers that can't be questioned"
skoronesa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skoronesa For This Useful Post:
MACPLUMB777 (03-25-2020)
Old 03-25-2020, 10:27 PM   #763
Super Moderator
 
OpenSights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Grand Ledge, MI
Posts: 5,839

View OpenSights's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoronesa View Post
This one is redwood worthy. It's also so sad to realize that many americans can be characterized with this quote.
Its about bedtime for me or Id respond. Kitchen line first thing....
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
OpenSights is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-26-2020, 12:46 AM   #764
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 325

View V.A Hydro-ooter's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoronesa View Post
This one is redwood worthy. It's also so sad to realize that many americans can be characterized with this quote.
True story.
skoronesa likes this.
V.A Hydro-ooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 12:47 AM   #765
Senior Member
 
ShtRnsdownhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 6,872

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoronesa View Post
This one is redwood worthy. It's also so sad to realize that many americans can be characterized with this quote.

so you are a sheep that just follows along and questions nothing because a group of people state something....
I rather go by question all and demand proof....
and what you do like most libbies they attack because the truth hurts too much...post links to prove what you say rather than just post memes..but I still love you like that aborted brother....LMAO
__________________
You cant cure stupid, only kill it..
ShtRnsdownhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:25 AM   #766
Senior Member
 
skoronesa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,665

View skoronesa's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtRnsdownhill View Post
so you are a sheep that just follows along and questions nothing because a group of people state something....
I rather go by question all and demand proof....
and what you do like most libbies they attack because the truth hurts too much...post links to prove what you say rather than just post memes..but I still love you like that aborted brother....LMAO



I can post links and facts all day and you won't change your opinion, and I am not trying to change your opinion.



You can choose to believe the cult of personality, I am going to stick with believing large groups of people who have based their lives on science and evidence based causes. I know way too many people in these types of fields and have been shown lots of evidence to support things like herd immunity from vaccinations or how diseases pop up in the first place.


Conspiracy theories hinge on the idea that really large groups of people collude to make something happen yet this is extremely implausible to happen because people are not that organized. Coincidentally they are often peddled by individuals who can personally gain from their acceptance.












.
ken53 and Tango like this.
__________________
Want privacy from the diy/hacks? Too bad, the motherland has fallen, freedom is dead.


"I'd rather have Questions that can't be answered, than Answers that can't be questioned"
skoronesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:29 AM   #767
Senior Member
 
ShtRnsdownhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 6,872

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoronesa View Post
I can post links and facts all day and you won't change your opinion, and I am not trying to change your opinion.



You can choose to believe the cult of personality, I am going to stick with believing large groups of people who have based their lives on science and evidence based causes. I know way too many people in these types of fields and have been shown lots of evidence to support things like herd immunity from vaccinations or how diseases pop up in the first place.


Conspiracy theories hinge on the idea that really large groups of people collude to make something happen yet this is extremely implausible to happen because people are not that organized. Coincidentally they are often peddled by individuals who can personally gain from their acceptance.












.
there are plenty of events that have been brought on by alot of secret squirrel government or privately funded efforts..like the clintons...
again you can believe what you want and ill do the same..thats what makes the world go around...


post a few and lets see what you got and from who? ill read through them..
MACPLUMB777 likes this.
__________________
You cant cure stupid, only kill it..
ShtRnsdownhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 09:32 PM   #768
Senior Member
 
dhal22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,432

View dhal22's Photo Album My Photos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtRnsdownhill View Post
If you're not familiar with the work of Steven Wright, he's the famous Erudite (comic) scientist who once said: "I woke up one morning, and all of my stuff had been stolen and replaced by exact duplicates."[COLOR=#26282A][FONT=&quot] [B][FONT=&quot]His mind sees things differently than most of us do. . .
Steven Wright is awesome, He has made me chuckle for decades.

I once bought some batteries,,,,,,,,,,, but they weren't included.
I have a microwave fireplace... I can sit in front of the fireplace for the evening in 30 minutes.
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?


I can go on for hours....
dhal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 10:38 AM   #769
Senior Member
 
ShtRnsdownhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 6,872

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos
Default tangos cat................

.............................
Attached Images
 
chonkie, Debo22, skoronesa and 1 others like this.
__________________
You cant cure stupid, only kill it..
ShtRnsdownhill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ShtRnsdownhill For This Useful Post:
MACPLUMB777 (03-27-2020)
Old 03-27-2020, 10:32 PM   #770
Senior Member
 
skoronesa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,665

View skoronesa's Photo Album My Photos
Default

At least Jabba doesn't have a cheesy comb over.


.
Attached Thumbnails
Funny memes-1qfxnmp.jpg  

__________________
Want privacy from the diy/hacks? Too bad, the motherland has fallen, freedom is dead.


"I'd rather have Questions that can't be answered, than Answers that can't be questioned"
skoronesa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skoronesa For This Useful Post:
MACPLUMB777 (03-28-2020)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
funny as $hit!!!!!!!!!!! ShtRnsdownhill Off Topic (Non Trade) 10 12-22-2016 05:57 AM
NOT POLITICAL BUT FUNNY..fly on clinton ShtRnsdownhill Off Topic (Non Trade) 3 10-11-2016 07:02 AM
Funny Plumber's Video 760GWS Off Topic (Non Trade) 1 02-05-2016 12:21 PM
funny video of putting in a toilet, nsfw (language) woberkrom Off Topic (Non Trade) 0 01-21-2016 10:56 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Our Pro Sites Network
ContractorTalk.com | DrywallTalk.com | ElectricianTalk.com | HVACSite.com | PaintTalk.com | RoofingTalk.com