Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber - Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Tools, Products & Safety > Plumbing Safety

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By moonapprentice
  • 4 Post By Phat Cat
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 03:47 AM   #1

View quickplumb's Photo Album My Photos
Default Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Plumber

Before hiring a plumber, a homeowner has to keep many things in mind. Solving any plumbing issue is not meant for every plumber. It requires skill, experience and a lot of knowledge to fix a plumbing problem.
When selecting a plumber, many people often make mistakes and regret later. This in turn makes them spend more money for solving a small issue.
Here are some of the mistakes many people make when hiring a plumber:
1. Hiring Plumber on the Basis of Price: Budget is important for getting any job done. But compromising on the services must not be acceptable. When looking for a plumber, many people hire the one who quotes a lesser price without realizing that with lesser price, they will get cheap quality work.
2. Not Searching for the Reviews: Before hiring them for any plumbing repair in San Jose, it is essential to check their website and look out for customer feedback. This will help you know about the plumbing company you are going to hire.
3. Licensed Plumber: Many people assume that their plumber is licensed and donít ask him to show his license. Many plumbers donít have a license to provide all plumbing services and they keep operating without having a license.
4. Not Asking for References: Mostly, people look on the internet for companies providing plumbing services in their area. They donít ask for references from their friends and relatives. Asking for references will help you know a lot about the quality of services of that plumber.
5. You Judge Him Through His Tools: Having latest equipments to carry out the work is necessary for a plumber. But what if he doesnít know how to operate them? A plumber should have experience in using the latest tools and not only carrying them for formality.
Many people do not make mistakes deliberately. They just happen and we realize once the time has gone. So it is better to take the necessary step when hiring a plumber rather than regretting afterwards.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2016, 07:36 AM   #2

View Gargalaxy's Photo Album My Photos

Before you keep posting, you should read this....https://www.plumbingzone.com/showthread.php?t=11368
Old 06-23-2016, 07:37 AM   #3
Hydro Mechanic

View moonapprentice's Photo Album My Photos

Same person as kwikproplumb
Gargalaxy likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2016, 08:27 AM   #4

View ShtRnsdownhill's Photo Album My Photos

just another jerkoff thinking this is a DIY sight...by his postings...
The Following User Says Thank You to ShtRnsdownhill For This Useful Post:
Protech (06-23-2016)
Old 06-23-2016, 10:24 AM   #5

View fixitright's Photo Album My Photos

I don't give out references any more.
There are enough reviews on line about me. (all Good)

Got caught up in a data mining scam from a Realtor some time back.
Most folks don't want their names out there these days.
Old 06-23-2016, 07:27 PM   #6
Former Moderator

View Phat Cat's Photo Album My Photos

Link dropping by marketers will be removed.

Warning to the OP - Read a few posts before posting anymore useless content to promote your links. It is insulting to those who invest their time here on PZ.
rjbphd, GAN, Gargalaxy and 1 others like this.