Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Best oil for running rope

5K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  gladerunner 
#1 ·
What's the best oil to soak a new running rope in?

#5 ·
I'm spending a good chunk of time teaching my boss how to read piping diagrams, but I finally got the shop cleaned up and all the junk thrown out, and the new welding machine gets delivered tomorrow. I am starting a tank stair replacement as soon as the machine is here.

#6 ·
Glad it's working out. I was working in Chicago today. 31st and Cicero, then their warehouse at Pulaski and I-55, right across from Com-Ed's Crawford plant, or is it Fisk? Somebody used a wax ring with the horn on a carrier toilet. Somebody also flushed a hand towel down a urinal, then the Optima sensor decided it was good time to keep running. I had to squeegee out the water before I could get in there.

#12 ·
I am really getting *****y in my old age. I only like industrial service now. Even the commercial and schools are getting on my nerves, they are all on my ass about the hourly, but I don't set the rates. I have had long standing friends of my wives stiff me on jobs. They glad hand me when I fix their problems, but then try to chisel or stiff us. I would rather stay home than take it in the shorts. I turn in billable hours, my boss pays me, then doesn't collect, so I am the bad guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.