CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Professional Plumbers Forum > Residential Plumbing

Old 03-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
All Pro plumber

View Pro Plumber's Photo Album My Photos
Default Leak locating equipment.

I'm in the market for leak locating and pipe locating equipment. I'm hoping to get some good advise on what's good and user friendly. My main interest will be to find under slab and water service leaks. I specialize in residential plumbing services. All advise is greatly appreciated.

Pro Plumber is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 03-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #2

View PlungerJockey's Photo Album My Photos

For locating lines and such I hear the Rigid Navi-track is outstanding. I'm about to start a leak detectionnnn business and for the money I think this is about the best deal out there. http://www.simplyleakdetection.biz/l...-for-sale.html. I have seen it for 1000.00

I used this model at a previous company and it worked pretty good. You would be better off to find one with the cup at the end, but they are pretty expensive.
PlungerJockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:17 AM   #3

View plainjmper's Photo Album My Photos

Goldak sells an OK unit for listening. Rigid Navitrac for pipe tracing and camera locating.
plainjmper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
Registered Member

View user7551's Photo Album My Photos

navitrac is the way to go if you can afford it , I have it with our camera equipment . Real easy to use and real accurate.
user7551 is offline   Reply With Quote