Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
PLUMBERS, CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Forum > Business, Marketing, and Sales

Old 12-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #1

View smudge's Photo Album My Photos
Default the new flat rate

Does anyone use this system by koop? We are:-)going to price booksmthis year and this looks interesting. just looking for feed back from someone who uses it. Not looking to dig up flat rate vs. time and material debate.

smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Plumbers Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

PlumbingZone.com - Are you a Professional Plumbing Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for plumbers to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that PlumbingZone.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join PlumbingZone.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!
Old 01-29-2014, 12:17 AM   #2

View happy plunger's Photo Album My Photos

I am one man operation I am trying to figure if flat rate is going to help me out in giving price or bidding a job I am located in southern California. Let me know is it worth it to spend two thousand Dollars to buy flat rate book or software to sell from the book after all from experience people still talk to plumber rather the book price . My other question is what company makes the most logical price book or software any feed back would be appreciated.
happy plunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:02 AM   #3

View redbeardplumber's Photo Album My Photos

Help us out by posting an intro in the proper section.
redbeardplumber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:14 AM   #4

View sierra2000's Photo Album My Photos

Talk to the new flat rate guys then talk to trade serve guys. www.trade-serve.com
Old 01-29-2014, 10:46 AM   #5

View plbgbiz's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy plunger View Post
I am one man operation I am trying to figure if flat rate is going to help me out in giving price or bidding a job I am located in southern California. Let me know if you found is worth it?
Probably not.
plbgbiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:01 PM   #6

View tims007's Photo Album My Photos

flat rate is what you make of it..if you are able to come up with your own prices then flat rate away ... and if you are able to work quickly and efficently the have at it ... i do not time and material ....ever any more....
tims007 is offline   Reply With Quote