Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
PLUMBERS, CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Community > Help Wanted or Looking For Work > Plumbing Jobs

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:52 PM   #1

View jtorres19's Photo Album My Photos
Default NYC Plumbing Mechanic Needed

I am currently in the process of interviewing candidates for a plumbing mechanic position in my company. Candidates should possess at least 10 years plumbing rough and finish experience in Hi-End residential and commercial installations. Candidate should be able to read, write, speak English proficiently, have a clean driverís license, be detail orientated, Work is primarily in the Manhattan area and is a great opportunity for the right person. References upon request.

The Following User Says Thank You to jtorres19 For This Useful Post:
Davedine (03-30-2012)
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Plumbers Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

PlumbingZone.com - Are you a Professional Plumbing Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for plumbers to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that PlumbingZone.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join PlumbingZone.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #2

View BROOKLYN\PLUMB's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtorres19
I am currently in the process of interviewing candidates for a plumbing mechanic position in my company. Candidates should possess at least 10 years plumbing rough and finish experience in Hi-End residential and commercial installations. Candidate should be able to read, write, speak English proficiently, have a clean driver’s license, be detail orientated, Work is primarily in the Manhattan area and is a great opportunity for the right person. References upon request.
K I request your references

Please post an intro it's requested of all new members
Closed Thread