Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum
PLUMBERS, CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Go Back   Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum > Plumbing Forum > General Plumbing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #1
Registered Member

View StudenT_007's Photo Album My Photos
Default slow flush/drain toilet when ... help

hello ,, i'm new to this complex from 14 floors and i'm in the 1st floor flat

i have this problem in the toilet When flushing "soft things" it has no problem

but when flushing "solid things" after , flushing be slow and slow draining ,Water Level Raises and sometimes it bring back little air gurgles after the slow draining but not overflow ........... // After 20 flushings maybe the toilet flushing system back to normal no slow drain/flush

how i fix this problem

/ my main language is not english i hope its understandable

thankS

Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Plumbers Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

PlumbingZone.com - Are you a Professional Plumbing Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for plumbers to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that PlumbingZone.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join PlumbingZone.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PlumbingZone.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:10 AM   #2
Plumbing Contractor

View uaplumber's Photo Album My Photos

Ok, seeing as how English is not your first language I will attempt to explain with utmost patience. This forum is for people who work as plumbers only to discuss things amongst ourselves. Please try a do-it-yourself site. Best regards
Old 02-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #3
Ron
Banned

View Ron's Photo Album My Photos

Thanks for posting on PlumbingZone.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

PlumbingZone.com is designed for professional plumbers to discuss issues and topics related to their profession. Many of our plumbers are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.