Originally Posted by Epox
Sewing their oats, Yeehaw! Awww to be young again.
I am a new plumbing student as of the Fall and have about $700 dollars of books and About the same in tools to buy. Does anyone by chance have any plumbing school Texts they wanna get rid of cheap? Here's a list.
1. 2009 International Plumbing Codes / Comm
2. Modern Plumbing by Blankenbaker
3. Mathematics for Plumbers and Pipefitters
4. Blueprint RDG.F/Plumbers with 10 Blueprints
5. Plumbing Pricing Book by Trade
Any help and advice for tools would be greatly appreciated. I just finished my second year of welding and am looking forward to the plumbing/pipefitting year ahead.